My Great Movie Idea about mass shootings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
So here this suicidal nut job gets online and stumbles upon some obscure website about mass shootings. A link turns up a social club of all these people just as disturbed as he is.

Growing up, he was always made fun of and put down. Lots of the members feel like him. These are the ones who want to get some respect and a genuine boost of acceptance by his peers.

The other half of this club are people who just want to inflict pain on others. They have nothing to live for and are pure evil walking the earth. These are also the ones who post the dates and locations of where they will commit a mass shooting.

People are teamed up, one the assailant and one will attempt to thwart the shooting. On the planned date, the shooter begins his plot and the other participant (the ones like our main character) are there, armed as well, to try and stop it. In the end the assailant gets the opportunity to kill as many people as he wants and if the "defender" is successful in gunning him down first they save the day and become a hero. Thus getting them the respect and attention that saves them from their suicidal situation.

Sounded better before I wrote it. Am I any good at this movie plotting?