Mixerr Politics (Getting Real With Michael Mixerr)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixerr Politics (Getting Real With Michael Mixerr)

I will also be doing Mixerr Politics (Getting Real With Michael Mixerr)!

Mixerr Politics (Getting Real With Michael Mixerr) is a political news source blog out of Austin, Texas, US. Here I will talk about world politics, US politics, terrorism, Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Libertarians, Green Party, Communism, Dictatorships, local issues, business, transportation, economics, and other things related to politics.

©® Mixerr Reviews & ©® Mixerr Entertainment

Link is here: http://www.facebook.com/MixerrPolitics

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Ron Paul and other follies
.August 31, 2013 at 11:16pmRon Paul and other follies

If Ron Paul had gotten people to listen to him, we in the US would be out of the recession a lot quicker and unemployment would decrease. A lot of people really did think Ron Paul was our only hope left. I'm afraid so! Even the protesters at the Occupy movements said so! In the end, 2012 proved to be a bad year for Ron Paul because he quitting politics. Ron Paul knew that he didn't really have any powerful financial back from more powerful political parties in the US such as Republican Party, Democratic Party, and Libertarian Party. The Independent Party and Green Party don't have as much influence here in the US. I think Ron Paul would have a great candidate for the Green Party and the Independent Party. No, I'm afraid not this was NOT a political move for anything. The corporations and politicians won. We the people lost. We lost. They won.
First of all, Ron Paul was a Republican. He did not have the party behind him so to speak because neo-conservatives, which are not conservatives at all, run the party. Reality is, although Ron Paul had said many things that made sense and appeared to speak to the common person, he was a controlled opposition, and was just another chess piece to fool the masses. The man was a politician for 30+ years. No one with skin in the game that long gives a sh!t about any of us or what we going through. Think about it this way, if Ron Paul was ever really a threat to the New World Order or to the lobbyist and bank cartel controlled Republicans and Democrats, the powers that be would have made sure he was beat in his elections for office, just like they did Cynthia McKinney more than once, who was really for the people and still does things that prove she really is for the people.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
First of all, Ron Paul was a Republican. He did not have the party behind him so to speak because neo-conservatives, which are not conservatives at all, run the party. Reality is, although Ron Paul had said many things that made sense and appeared to speak to the common person, he was a controlled opposition, and was just another chess piece to fool the masses. The man was a politician for 30+ years. No one with skin in the game that long gives a sh!t about any of us or what we going through. Think about it this way, if Ron Paul was ever really a threat to the New World Order or to the lobbyist and bank cartel controlled Republicans and Democrats, the powers that be would have made sure he was beat in his elections for office, just like they did Cynthia McKinney more than once, who was really for the people and still does things that prove she really is for the people.
Thanks! That changes everything! But I'm not to sure about what you just said about conservatives though. Didn't know anything about Cynthia McKinney. Don't get started on that New World Order crap.