WHICH MEMBERS.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
REMIND YOU LIKE THEY THE SAME MUTHA-FUKA WITH A DIFFERENT SCREEN NAME? AND WHY? SOMEBODY STRESSED THAT ME AND HERESY REMINDED THEM OF SUCH, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY gOT THAT FROM CAUSE ME AND MY CUZZ ARE WAY TOO DIFFERENT. PERCEPTION IS A MUTHA-FUKA.

TO NAME A FEW:

2-0-6 AND COLD-BLOODED. ALWAYS REMINDED ME OF THE SAME MUTHA-FUKA FOR THEIR SIMILAR VIEWS. THEY SOME COO' WHITE CATS I WOULDN'T MIND MEETIN' IN REAL LIFE.

SHEA AND YOUNg MOE:
SIMILAR UPBRINgIN' AND MET THEM IN REAL LIFE. BOTH OF THEM RAP TOO.

SIXXNESS AND WHITE DEVIL:
BOTH SEEM LIKE THEY PRO-FEMINISTS AND SARCASTIC. LIKE THEY WAS RAISED ON THE TITTIE A LITTLE TOO LONg. LOL J/P

MIgKIDY AND STOCTON:

BOTH CHRISTIAN NOR CAL RAISED CHICANO/MEXICAN BROTHAS

THERE'S MORE, BUT I'M LETTIN' ROOM FOR YAW TO SAY SOMETHIN'......

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
OAKRAIDERS9,
MCLEANHATCH IS LA DODgERS
TADOU IS DIRTY SHOES.

YEAH, BUT THEY BOTH SOME ULTRA-CONSERVATIVE TYPES THAT AIN'T WHITE.

BUT YOU AND MEXCOM SEEM SIMILAR BUT NOT TOO MUCH.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
2-0-Sixx said:
Coldblooded is much colder blooded then I am, but I'll take it as a compliment since I consider him one of the top GOM members.

Stockton reminds me of someone from a couple years ago but I cant remember the name...
YOU AND COLD-BLOODED SEEM LIKE YAW WAS TWINS TO ME OR SAMETHIN'.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
SIXXNESS AND WHITE DEVIL:
BOTH SEEM LIKE THEY PRO-FEMINISTS AND SARCASTIC. LIKE THEY WAS RAISED ON THE TITTIE A LITTLE TOO LONg. LOL J/P
It's funny that you compare me to someone that I have on ignore...lol...And I'm usually pro-anything when people are being treated less than satisfactory...sarcasm...what the fuck is that?

how come you gotta make a snide remark too? geez buddy. You know this is GCB in the house fo sheezy!!! LMAO....

I feel so special being mentioned though :confused: lol....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Oh....I think Chree and Slowpoke are fairly similar, but it's cause of the way they type....all jumbled with missing words and letters, lol...

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
Mr. Nice Guy said:
white devil and mexicancammando always seem to remind me of one anther for some reason.

probably the hidden/surprising intelligence.
meaning they start a thread/debate sounding normal, yet it turns out they are loaded with facts

Aug 8, 2003
everybody got their own lil diffrences..

EDJ: got that old skool way of teaching.. (like playin tackle football wit tuff talkin youngsters)
HERESY:the fact driven, sharp tounged homie that will tell u how it iz even if it drives a knife through your bubble
2-0-sixx:more reserved but can drop a bombshell of a debate..
Sixxness: the type that will jus tell you how it is then clown on you for lookin like a dumb ass
StocktonSS:The christian soldier fighting the satanist illuminati...

the peeps i feel are probably the same are:dirty shiz and mobshit.. no real criticizm that is of their own party is "real" jus "opinion" even if it has facts to support it...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
TROLL said:
Sixxness: the type that will jus tell you how it is then clown on you for lookin like a dumb ass
LMFAO....

Troll, you're probably one of the only people on here that will go into a serious full blown debate and get hundreds of facts to prove the other side wrong (2-0 and Heresy do it too)....only problem is, the other side is always like, "dee dee dee." lol...