WHICH MEMBERS.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn thats fucked up e! i thought i proved a while ago i can at least be objective. youre talking about absolute sheep here!!

Mar 12, 2005
Troll and Heresy=Men you cannot fall asleep with in terms of debates. They get the facts straight, and give you facts that will not contradict their statements

EDJ=one of a kind homie, one cat I wouldn't mind buying a drink for

206=a piece of shit LOL J/P a man I really respect, he'll clown on you in a sort of subliminal way, but don't let his clowning fool you, There's a reason he's GOM MOD!

White Devil=:dead: LMAO J/P

more to come. online via starbucks wireless internet!

Mar 12, 2005
916 5150=Cool cat, but answers questions with questions

K-nine=UNIVERSALISM

Sixxness=Hates how the world is over populated, but he told me to leave gays alone.

JMACLN=Hangs around in the GOM to look smart LOL J/P bro.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Sixxness said:
Oh....I think Chree and Slowpoke are fairly similar, but it's cause of the way they type....all jumbled with missing words and letters, lol...

lol my shit aint all jumbled!

Feb 9, 2003
HERESY = 916 Only each is on seperate paths. Religious Fanatics...lol!

CB = 2-0-Sixx Both anti-structural Marxists/Commies.

MC = A league of his own. Like the movie.

WhiteDevil = McClean = Tadou Putting Diablito in here is a stetch but I will because he has very conservative/right wing views on certain subjects. But other than McClean they can actually hold an intellectual conversation. Although Tadou tends to use his god damn circular logic.

Mar 12, 2005
Heresy=Troll=916 Heresy and 916 because they know their Faiths and Beliefs, even though I tend to agree with Master Heresy more LMAO! Troll and Heresy because they have sharp debates, and they'll kill you like a great lawyer.

EDJ=JMACLN Prove them right or wrong, they'll still talk shit to you LOL

206=Himself

WHITE DEVIL=SIXXNESS They're always question why something in the world pertains to us

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Chree said:
lol my shit aint all jumbled!
for some reason that's just the perception that i have....i'm not tryin to sayin you're uneducated or anything...i mix up shit too, just some weird thought in my head....:confused:

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
EDJ said:
REMIND YOU LIKE THEY THE SAME MUTHA-FUKA WITH A DIFFERENT SCREEN NAME? AND WHY? SOMEBODY STRESSED THAT ME AND HERESY REMINDED THEM OF SUCH, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY gOT THAT FROM CAUSE ME AND MY CUZZ ARE WAY TOO DIFFERENT. PERCEPTION IS A MUTHA-FUKA.

TO NAME A FEW:

2-0-6 AND COLD-BLOODED. ALWAYS REMINDED ME OF THE SAME MUTHA-FUKA FOR THEIR SIMILAR VIEWS. THEY SOME COO' WHITE CATS I WOULDN'T MIND MEETIN' IN REAL LIFE.

SHEA AND YOUNg MOE:
SIMILAR UPBRINgIN' AND MET THEM IN REAL LIFE. BOTH OF THEM RAP TOO.

SIXXNESS AND WHITE DEVIL:
BOTH SEEM LIKE THEY PRO-FEMINISTS AND SARCASTIC. LIKE THEY WAS RAISED ON THE TITTIE A LITTLE TOO LONg. LOL J/P

MIgKIDY AND STOCTON:

BOTH CHRISTIAN NOR CAL RAISED CHICANO/MEXICAN BROTHAS

THERE'S MORE, BUT I'M LETTIN' ROOM FOR YAW TO SAY SOMETHIN'......
Same shit I was thinking but dont know who migkidy is so cant compare to stocton