measurement problem

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhYBwLysvB8

(unorginized thoughts on the matter)

what we observe is simply what we have created by the act of observing. if we have not observed tahn we do not exist. if i want to change something than i observe it, and i become what i observe. what i become is the effect of my original observation.

reality is made of vibrations, vibrating pulses that our physical brain interprets as physicla reality, in reality, vibrations are energy existing. energy
being, vibrating. all is energy, all is vibrating. energy is vibrating through our mind, which itself is energy vibrating. therefore reality is simply energy interacting with energy, the act of observing this phenomenon, changes it into a solid that is distant from its unobservable form of energy, vibration.

the act of observing is awareness. how did our awareness come into being?
How can we rise above the consequences of being ignorant to the changes our awareness causes.

If awareness behaves like particles, than knowing behaves like waves, in knowing we can expirience everything at once. we can expirience it , but we cannot percieve it. Since the act of percieving changes knowing to awareness. the whole into the single, the single solid being what the mind comprehends, and the whole vibration which it cannot explain, but only percieves from the outside. changing energy from formless to form. it is, into there it is. being, to perciving being.

Oct 6, 2005
Someone posted a similar vid a while back... "Reality Does not Exist" or some sh*t like that... Hard to wrap my head around it all... Interestin' stuff though...

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Quantum mechanics is pretty interesting though. I don't know how physicists can sit and do math for days on end and not go crazy. Meth can't even help that shit. You got to really love you some fuckin math. Like it's like mainlining an oxy while bustin a nut or some shit.

May 24, 2007
Quantum mechanics is the only logical way you can prove such theories for waves and how particles actually behave. The only problem is that we want the universe to behave within predictable laws and parameters. But, like the video shows, the act of measuring changes the way the particles function. There is really then two possible sets of laws, one when we are in the equation and one when we are not.

We think of ourselves irrelavent when it comes to the larger scheme of things, but the video clearly demonstrates that we can fundamentally alter our surrounding.