mark of the beast???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
whats a beast?
-an animal trained by man like a circus animal or bull?

whats to the Hebrew letter W being equivalent to 6 and mans number equal to it as well as the author of Revelations being a Hebrew
-like www the internet call source abbreviation.

and the ceaser Nero being a 6th in line of the hills occupied, which seven fell?
-and like The evil produced by the roman guidance of power.

i would like to know if people are producing these things and are out there, If not how would they get around such a thing a great porportion or look to outsmart the word of God and finish there own selves out of the promise of God.

who do they kill for this cause and i know the world knows who i am but is it I who they want for this or just another kill to there trophy case. The lord is in spirit and has anointed me in receiving know how of the days of the last of which the abomination of desolation occurs and it will be done Nov 3rd of this year.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
theirs no dialectic about it, no one speaks about it. Its more of a philosophic point of view but the theory is they are pulling everything out they can trick the mind with. My region when i was staying downtown region was pulled out of population of many peoples. My mind has been searching by the spirit and found a huge population of people moving to Trion GA and here of many radio shows of information going out about others like I and movement to single out people to shame. my belief is that they are intending to kill people like that, and they have always done that practice where i stay at an alarming rate. everyone that moves to the south thinks about this. This place should have no name as such as bible belt or Christianity to it. belief as such as speaking by spirit with divinity goes threw the south so often that its hell being put in the minds of those who don't have the knowledge of not doing such evil.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
nah i know, listen

i'm in pampa(roman mountains) and moved here from pampal(chattanooga TN)

i been thinking that the city structures changed and took a drive threw these mountains and found different select cities all looking like chattanooga with other city feels, counted up about 7-8 cities that look like chatt-town TN.

call it chattaweega or chattawooga but the story pampa is telling me i've been brought to the roman grechen mountains where they lead up to the alps, its so polluted.

its like a bunch people who don't live long here and the abomination that causes desolation is set here and is burning up people that go missing from cities and mourges
and the statitueants run the whole damn thing not the catholics or mafia but the pychos.

england got the world also thinking aramaic is the english spoken langauge remember i said that.

England, Russia, U.S and other set countries look like they have thier piece here.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
SICCNESS BLOCK: Fuck all of you i think hellish of united states can kiss the dirt and chomp money with buttcheaks, here i say. I'm VEDA VENCICE, and all things require truth so upstruck my life again and i'm drawing a kingdom of warriors mannnnnnnnnn, here me again, its 2012 but its says 2011 here so when you think i'm going to show up your wrong. here it again i'm in the roman gretchen hills of italy or the new u.s colony Italia, haha. I'm drawing the line and you bastards who stipulant my posts can kiss my native angolian ass.
and drop charges of insanity gayness remunilate themselves to gueres haha. thats gay hidden homie's homiesexuals.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
SICCNESS BLOCK: Fuck all of you i think hellish of united states can kiss the dirt and chomp money with buttcheaks, here i say. I'm VEDA VENCICE, and all things require truth so upstruck my life again and i'm drawing a kingdom of warriors mannnnnnnnnn, here me again, its 2012 but its says 2011 here so when you think i'm going to show up your wrong. here it again i'm in the roman gretchen hills of italy or the new u.s colony Italia, haha. I'm drawing the line and you bastards who stipulant my posts can kiss my native angolian ass.
and drop charges of insanity gayness remunilate themselves to gueres haha. thats gay hidden homie's homiesexuals.

PCP's a hell of a drug, eh breh?