Libertarian Freedom

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2006
www.thephylumonline.com
The criminal justice system is a racist institution. Real wages are declining and modest savings without investing are all but impossible/pointless. Poverty has pretty much stagnated since "The War On Poverty" began. In the midst of all the failure, the government can't even be bothered to do what they were created to do, defend our freedom.

I hope all of you statists hold your business and personal relationships to a higher standard than you do your government. How many times are you going to allow a business partner, friend, or female to lie to you, cheat on you, steal from you, get away with murder, poison you, etc?

It's like a religion even atheists can have blind faith in.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Like government can solve social problems.....

Government just makes problems worse...

The only way we can make it as a free society is to be libertarian...

Free will needs to be respected... If another individual is a racist then oh well - who the fuck really cares.

If people don't want to be poor then they can learn a skill that wont make them poor. BTW our government is totally responsible for poverty... Why work for 250 a week working 40 hours when your government will just give you 200 a week for doing nothing??

How about the government gives you nothing? and you get what you can provide for yourself?

The idea of self reliance is alien these days.

I don't need Nancy Pelosi to tuck me in at night and put food on my table - I'm capable of doing that myself...

I suppose us libertarians are weirdo's because we don't need government....

Mar 8, 2006
www.thephylumonline.com
Nope. You're weirdo's for shit like this:
It sounds crazy. But honestly, there's no shame in being poor. People used to keep gardens and take odd jobs to make ends meet. They were probably working less and eating better than we are now. And back then, the money under Granny's couch cushion was worth something...today, you're forced into either social security or gambling in the stock market. It's nonsense.