KKK Jews and Freemasonry.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
this is the only and maybe last deep riddle I'ma throw on yall. Even the smartest of the smart asses won't be able to figure it out (and YOU know who you are).

If you know anything REAL about all of these cultures/organizations you will know that they are related DEEPLY at there roots. I won't pull the pieces together for you but I will set the scenario.

The TRUE adept will ascertain what I'm saying within days.

Here are the factors:

Freemasonry's rituals draw on many things of the "jewish testament"
KKK is a spinoff from Freemasonry

the KKK has a STRONG hatred of Jews KKK is the Root of the nationalist movement http://www.nationalist.org

WHY? I know why.

This is why Bush is president and why the "war on terrorism" is important. compare and contrast these organizations beliefs against the axis of evil. :)

My ism is deep. things like this is why I cant participate in the frivilousities of the puny religious arguments without being fececious. I'm too interested in REAL power to be ensnared in the entrapments of slave religions created to hide truth and baffle the Stupid.

I hope I'm not the only one that can draw the pieces together.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
here's hints in questions:

1) Why did the KKK spinoff from Freemasonry?

Freemasonry Is a Fraternity not a Religion or Cult

2) Why would the KKK adopt a strong white Christian brand and despise blacks and jews?

3) Why would the KKK find the compatibility of Freemasonry and Judaism anathema?

Hopefully this leads in a more productive direction and disuade the IDIOTS from thinking I'm an anti-semetic skinhead neo nazi

I'm black and I Have a STRONG respect for the judaism. I just want to gauge the mental caliber and aquity of my peers.

Apr 25, 2002
first try...

blacks were not accepted in freemasonry in the old days,kkk despise blacks and the jews no idea how the jews tie into this.

i'll be back.

ok the jewish people are stereo typed to be a powerfull people and are self rightous.sum might find it as fact.

so for anyone taking from their practices and beleifs would be a tool to empower themselves.

i'm not sure about that but MAYBE? i'm on to sumthing or either just way off!

May 16, 2002
The closed fist "nazi" salute is used by panthers and a bunch of other groups. That kinda tripped me out. I always thought it meant fight the power.

Dec 27, 2002
It is quite amusing to see someone like Xianex posing on this message board as some sort of elite super-intellectual, who is hovering above us pitiful neanderthals and ever so mercifully dropping nuggets of wisdom upon us poor fools.

Why is it amusing? Because the cat can't go half a sentence without misspelling even the most simple of words.

"I can't participate [in religious discussion] without being fecetious". Actually the word is spelled "facetious", but since what you are contributing is about as interesting as feces, maybe you spelled it right after all.

"They [KKK, Jews, Masons] are related deeply at there roots". The word is "their", not "there". Is your ism so deep you have forgotten third grade grammar??

Now usually I don't even pay attention to or mention a person's ability to spell or punctuate properly, but the arrogant stench emanating from your pompous nonsensical brain is unbearable, and it is only compounded by your inability to live up to your own self-proclaimed elite intellectual status. If you constantly mistake "there" for "their", and continually commit spelling and punctuation errors, then why should anyone believe you when you proclaim yourself as some super-egghead mega-intellectual?

"My ism is deep". No it isn't. It is shallow like a kiddie pool.

If you really were "deep", then you would have no need to constantly add superfluous words to your posts in an obvious and lame attempt to present an image of hyper-intelligence, when the plain-as-day fact of the matter is that you aint sayin shit.

I am astounded that I actually considered you one of the more intelligent cats on this board a few months ago when we chopped it up briefly.

Why am I astounded? Because I just spent the last 5 minutes perusing your most recent "isms", and it is painfully clear that you are not dropping any knowledge on anyone, you are actually not too intelligent (though you do seem to enjoy using a thesaurus), and you are really doing nothing but wasting your time with mental masturbation. Perhaps the reason I thought you to be intelligent and insightful is because our exchanges were so brief, that I was not exposed to your unjustifiably gigantic ego.

Are your delusions so grandiose that you think people are sitting at their computer screens, hanging on your every word, completely engaged in digesting your mind-blowing "ism"??

You say you are too interested in REAL power to discuss God, but let's analyze this. What kind of power do the KKK, Jews, or Masons have, seeing as they are puny entities living on a puny planet, in a puny solar system, in a puny universe, in comparison to the omnipotent Supreme Being who maintains the ENTIRE material creation, which consists of an infinite number of universes?

Can the KKK control the weather?? Do Jews have enough power to create supermassive black holes or universes?? You can't even FATHOM the amount of raw power and energy needed to propel ONE universe, let alone an infinite number of universes, but if a person is interested in "real" power you are suggesting they should look discuss the KKK, Jews, and Masons??? Nonsense.

Do any of those groups have the power to stop death? If not, then what power do they actually have? Are you so blind that you cannot see that every living being which is born in this material realm is living UNDER a Superior Power?! If that is not the case, if there is no superior power, then please please please point me in the direction of the person who does not age, who does not get diseased, and who does not die. When you can present such a person, THEN you can begin to talk about who is in possession of REAL power.

As it stands, you are talking alot and saying nothing. I'm sure there are some who are gullible enough to buy into the image you try so hard to present, but anyone with any real knowledge can see clearly that you are doing nothing but using big words to convey small concepts, and nonsensical ones at that.

Don't mind me though mayn, I just felt like jumpin in the slop for a minute. You can go back to patting yourself on the back, and running around in your mental hamster wheel.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
ROFL @ ender :) I thought it meant black power

Tooper you're there! it's more to it. but you in general are there.

I'm not surprised you figured it out either. thank you for your insight and civility. by the way haven't you said in the past that one of your relatives is a Mason? just asking.

Knit pick knit pick - Vyasadeva the passive aggressor.
OH PLEASE VYASADEVA. get over yourself. there's been topics on the boards you've posted and I've agreed with every post you made. stop boohooing I spell many words incorrectly i.e. "in" for "ing" and "cc" for "ck" because it's my convention. dont be so piccy waawaawaa.

don't mkae me spell checc you. YOU"VE misspelled many words too. you don't see me pointing yours out. pshaw.

you understood me didnt you???? knit picc all you will but we both know you are boohooing. don't be mad because I've refuted everything that you've said in a post so badly that you had to shut yourself up. BOO HOO.

If i so shallow how is it that you worship idol dieties and I find myself above them???

If I aint sayin shit why are you responding :::CTFU ROFL LMMFAO:::

Sure my ego is big. so is my confidence. these are facets of a person who needs no outside source to validate his existance. ::smiling::

Real power is influence over the masses through the auspices of religion politics and economics. all three can be used toward the benefit of mankind.

in answer to your sub questions:
these so called "puny" things can have positive and adverse effects on your life.
"real" power is found in "reality" and "realistically" they "really" have "real" power in this "real" world. now what????
I believe mankind has the capability to stop death.
how much power do they have, plenty.
I am not blind I plainly see that "real" people have the capability of perpetuating and destroying life. I see that the superior power is undetached from the material universe.

NOTHING IN THE UNIVERSE IS WITHOUT CHANGE. all kenetic energy perpetuates the cycle of birth and rebirth. now what???

MY IMAGE IS THIS - there is an alternative way of looking at everything. not even I am absolutely correct in all things. no one thing or person is infallible. my image is YOUR OPINION IS AN OPINION JUST LIKE MINE. WE SHOULD GLEEN FROM EACH OTHERS PERSPECTIVES AND BUILD RATHER THAN FIGHT EACH OTHER.

arguments that can't educate or provoke change are fruitless. look how this argument has CHANGED your perspective of me.

I am not your enemy niether do I see you mine.

My approach has always been this. the tree that does not bend will break. sometimes bending your point of view can enlighten your life.

I'm not trying to provoke you to hate me. I want you to take another look at what youre looking at. a picture is worth a thousand words. your words and my words arent the only ones in the world. most of the time alot of the perspectives I persent are not originally mine. but I use the for the sake of diversity in thought.

dry your eyes. I'm no greater than you are. maybe less ::wink::

May 8, 2002
@ XianeX and Vyasadeva

It's good to see a couple of intellectuals holding their own, though maintaining different view points. Keep it up, fellas. I like seeing discussions like this. Not the usual liberal vs. conservative cockamammie bullshit.

Apr 25, 2002
my dad is a 32nd degree mason,they (dad and uncles) have their own chapter "chartered" (?) by seattle masons.they are recognized by masons all over the globe.it may be small but it is all legit and in writing.

(almost all my uncles are masons.)

if i got it wrong on the first try i would have asked my dad on the second :).

i'd like for you to elaborate though.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN!!!!

THE SAME PERSON WHO STARTED THIS THREAD WAS THE *SAME* PERSON WHO ***DIDNT*** KNOW THAT ALIESTER HAD A CONNECTION WITH FREEMASONRY.WHAT DOES HE KNOW?NOTHING!!!!!

HERE ARE HIS OWN WORDS:

I've never heard of aliester crowley doing a book on the necronomicon but I'm sure he may have mentioned it in one of the "libers"

the book I had was small and had a ton of insignias and rituals about how to pass through "the gates"

you guys have mentioned much that I am unfamiliar with
AND PEEP THIS ONE. WHEN MIGGIDY TOLD HIM ABOUT ALEISTER AND FREEMASONRY HE REPLIED WITH THIS:
aliester crowley freemason????? wtf. man that is a horrible source. i'd recommend reading more credible information with all due respect.
I LET HIM OFF **EASY** WITH THIS REPLY:
I ALREADY LISTED ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS. ITS AN ORDER IN WHICH CROWLEY WAS A MEMBER OF. IN FACT HE WAS A MEMBER OF SEVERAL ORGANIZATIONS AT SOME POINT IN TIME. HERES MORE INFO.

http://www.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/early.htm
http://www.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/hallo.htm
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/Writings/AleisterCrowley.html

THE LAST ONE IS FROM A MASONIC SITE.
PEEP HIS REPLY TO THAT:
@ the information on crowley and freemasonry - VERY interesting Indeed. I'm resisting returning to this direction of study. this has seriously piqued my interest.

:dead: x1,000,000

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
hahahaha. WOW. now heresy joins in the fray to throw in some childishness. I wish I could harbor animosity against you. but I guess its just this.

You will always rehash our old conversations to try to tear me down. go ahead. I've said before I am not OZ I am not all knowing and I am not without error. but I will debate a perspective to death. if I'm wrong in the end I admit my flaws but while the debate is hot I will not.

Heresy grow up. you are a man without class. If a person gives you a compliment and you spit in their face you are a man without merit.

Heresy you are mister spin zone. someone call bill o'rielly. WTF does aliester crowley got to do with my post??? spin spin spin.

thank you commander data for your interjection :)

do you not think that your sources may have been fruitful in me coming to my insight. Man, you ARE a dickhead. I've said several times that you are intelligent and even though i disagree with many of your views I appreciate your presence on the board. I've never said I haven't learned anything from you. I've told you before that I pick at you because it is fun. undoubtedly you have no sense of humor. I congradulated you on your graduation. I get no thanks. I get insults, slander, and a campaign to make me disreputable. no problem. my net person is far from my real personality. and as you've said to me in the past I doubt you would say many of these things to my face.

Thank you once again sir for showing whats WRONG with BLACK PEOPLE.

niggas like you are TOO sensitive, take EVERYTHING offensively, and have no gratitude.

It's quite funny that on another thread you say that the siccness is not your life, BUT I've posted only 1/8 (or less) than you have. wow you spend a ton of time here. LOL. most likely 80% of your posts are arguments and SPIN.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
for Tooper - here's an elaboration followed by my point for this thread.

I have a Freemasonry book that had a newspaper caricature of a Jewish person riding on the back of a Freemason and Ku Klux Klan person Riding on the back of the Pope. after reading through some sites examining the history of the Klan and its relation to Freemasonry and reading about how alot of jewish concepts are compatible with Freemasonry I started to ponder the Klans formation around the time of the Civil war. and came to some startling conclusions.

Freemasons are GOOD. just as Jewish and Yidish people are. They all believe monotheistically and their custom is not to conflict with other religions. they have both played a part in the survival liberation and equality of blacks in america.

Ultimately the fight that the nationalist and KKK have against these organizations is a power struggle. Exactly how you said they see the rites of freemasonry as a jewish shortcut to power. ever since the south was lost to the union they've been the resistant factor pressing to retreive what they believe as theirs at the cost of civil liberty and equality.

I won't say that Bush is a nationalist or a klansman but I will say that the war on terrorism plays into the hands of both the KKK nationalists and Israel.

I'm not saying what they are doing is wrong or right but the war on terror collaboratively removes an irritating side battle so that the greater powers can fight for what they want and what they believe is right.

my purpose for this thread is to throw a different angle on the arguments in this forum. instead of always fighting over political figures who are arbitrary and change the better debate is who should have the ultimate power to shape the future of the world. many on the board are against freemasonry and some have problems with jews but these two have been extremely influential in the creation and good of this nation. I would'nt say that these organizations are without falw and cant be better BUT they are the best we have and we should look at the big picture.

Once again thank you for your Civility and Genuine Kind interest in this thread.

@heresy what do you have to say now. blah blah blah waa waa waa

Dec 27, 2002
Knit pick knit pick - Vyasadeva the passive aggressor.
OH PLEASE VYASADEVA. get over yourself. there's been topics on the boards you've posted and I've agreed with every post you made. stop boohooing I spell many words incorrectly i.e. "in" for "ing" and "cc" for "ck" because it's my convention. dont be so piccy waawaawaa.

don't mkae me spell checc you. YOU"VE misspelled many words too. you don't see me pointing yours out. pshaw.

you understood me didnt you???? knit picc all you will but we both know you are boohooing
Did you not read where I said that I do not care about nor mention a person's spelling or punctuation UNTIL they present themselves as some sort of super intellect?

All you engage in on this board is the mental equivalent of sucking your own dick. And then when you bust your little nut, you pat yourself on the back and try to boost your ego a little bit, but it is really a pathetic display, seeing as your english comprehension is substantially below the level you believe it to be. If you did not present yourself as some sort of genius oracle, I would never have made mention of your spelling.

Nobody is boohooing anything. What do I have to boohoo about?

Yeah I knit picked your post, and I even said that I did so to point out the irony of a pompous cat who thinks he is some ultra intelligent genius, yet who can't seem to spell shit correctly nor speak on anything of substance.

don't be mad because I've refuted everything that you've said in a post so badly that you had to shut yourself up. BOO HOO.
Hahahahhaa.... Do you actually believe the delusions your ego feeds you?!?

Some of us do not revolve our lives around replying to message boards. I happen to do so when I have the time and inclination.

Please refresh my memory as to where I had to "shut myself up".

If i so shallow how is it that you worship idol dieties and I find myself above them???
1. Please give some proof or evidence which demonstrates that I worship "idol deities". While you're at it, do you think you can hit me with the names of the "lower caste religious scriptures" that the Upanishads are superior to?

2. Where you "find yourself" is completely irrelevant. You can believe that you are God or that you "find yourself" above Him, but your delusions mean what?? That's right, not a thing. I doubt that you even know what your "self" is.

If I aint sayin shit why are you responding :::CTFU ROFL LMMFAO:::
Because I am somewhat bored with a little free time. Is it really that funny? :confused:

Sure my ego is big. so is my confidence. these are facets of a person who needs no outside source to validate his existance. ::smiling::
An oversized ego has nothing to do with outside sources or validation of existence. It has to do with a distorted and warped sense of reality, in which you picture yourself as having more importance and worth than you actually do.

You can have an enormous ego, that is fine. It's just that when you try to prop it up on a foundation of super-intelligence, the reality is that you are incredibly unjustified in doing so because you actually do nothing more than talk in circles and pump empty rhetoric. Your intelligence is underwhelming.

Real power is influence over the masses through the auspices of religion politics and economics. all three can be used toward the benefit of mankind.
No, that is not real power. You display that you are a victim of the very subtle power influence you claim to be able to hyper-analyze.

What a low level of knowledge you must have if you do not yet realize that CONTROL is an ILLUSION. "Power" in the hands of man is nothing more than an elaborate charade, and is ultimately an illusion, because man CANNOT overcome the superior power which actually IS in control, and that which DOES wield real power.

You have no idea what is beneficial for mankind, and you pretending like you do is hilarious.

these so called "puny" things can have positive and adverse effects on your life.
No they cannot. Man you have no idea what you are talking about. Do not include me in your overly simplistic and dualistic mode of thinking.

"real" power is found in "reality" and "realistically" they "really" have "real" power in this "real" world. now what????
Yaaaawwwwwnnnnn. This is exactly the kind of pseudo-intellectual, talking-alot-but-not-saying-shit type of charade you hide behind that I was speaking on earlier. What a bunch of nonsense.

And the "now what????" was a really nice touch, pointdexter. You sure showed me. :rolleyes:

I believe mankind has the capability to stop death.
how much power do they have, plenty.
Mankind has the ability to stop death??? Hahahahahahhaaaa, man what have you been puffin on and why aren't you selling that shit?!??! Pull your head out of that science fiction and wake up to reality. Mankind has NO POWER, how can you not see that shit?!? Actually I know how you can remain blinded to that, and it is your same overinflated ego. That shit is like a big balloon, filled with all kinds of speculation, guesses, misinformation, and it is completely obstructing your view of reality as it is. Instead of seeing things as they are, you are seeing things as you imagine them to be.

Don't you realize that if there was a monstrous rock which was 10 times the size of the earth, and it was headed straight for us, that there is nothing mankind could do to stop it?? How can you not see that we are in the hands of something, that we are subordinate to an inconceivably powerful force which is transcendental to all??

If mankind is so powerful:

1. Why haven't we stopped death?
2. Why can't we go anywhere other than the moon?
3. Why can't we even go to the bottom of the ocean?
4. Why do we still get diseases?
5. Why can't man manufacture life?

I see that the superior power is undetached from the material universe.
That is simply illogical. The universe had a beginning, it is being maintained right now, and it will come to an end. Therefore the eternal superior power IS detached from the material universe.

The superior power undergoes no changes, for it is not bound by space/time, yet we have evidence that this universe HAS undergone many changes, is changing now, and will change in the future. The transcendental SOURCE of the universe, however, has no beginning and no ending. It is eternally attached yet detached from all simultaneously.

Come on homie, I thought you had a nice grasp on logic?

NOTHING IN THE UNIVERSE IS WITHOUT CHANGE. all kenetic energy perpetuates the cycle of birth and rebirth. now what???
Hahahhaaa.... I like how you pepper your elementary level logic with "now what???", as if you have somehow stumped somebody. Maybe your average cat would find you intimidating, but I am over here crackin the fuck up because you are making a complete ass of yourself.

NOTHING ***IN*** THE UNIVERSE IS WITHOUT CHANGE.

Yeah, no shit sherlock, and since the universe ITSELF is changing, then the supreme power which creates and propels the change OF the universe must be UNCHANGING.

If the supreme power were not detached from the universe, then it would be under the influence OF the universe, it would be subordinate to the universe, it would be under the influence of time, it would be changing, and therefore would not be supreme.

Therefore, whatever is supreme and which does not change, MUST have control over that which DOES CHANGE. Since the UNIVERSE and everything within it is changing, how is it possible that the supreme power is not detached from the universe????

Not only that, but whatever is OUTSIDE THE UNIVERSE which is unchanging, is also PERVADING THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, and that all-pervasive, infinite, and unchanging force is the transcendental parabrahman.

MY IMAGE IS THIS - there is an alternative way of looking at everything. not even I am absolutely correct in all things. no one thing or person is infallible.
Wait wait wait... Hold the fuck up. Look at what you just said.

"Not even I am absolutely correct in all things."
"No one thing or person is infallible."

When you write these blatantly contradictory sentences, do you just assume that no one will notice that you are speaking out of two sides of your mouth?!?? Or are you just so enveloped in your own little fantasy world that it just doesn't matter whether you are consistent or logical??

1. "Not even I am absolutely correct in all things."
2. "No one thing or person is infallible."

These 2 statements are diametric opposites.

So you say that you are not always absolutely correct, but then you turn right around and make an ABSOLUTE statement that "No one thing or person is infallible."

Well, you just got done saying that YOU are not infallible, so *why* should I believe you when you say that "No one thing or person is infallible"?? Since you are an imperfect and fallible person, exactly *WHY* should I believe you when you make the absolute statement that "No one is infallible"??

If I am to believe you when you say that "No one is infallible", then I must paradoxically accept that you are absolutely correct and infallible in your speculation.

Have you met every person in existence?? Have you proven every single one of them to be fallible? If you have not, then why should I believe you?

Cont.

Dec 27, 2002
my image is YOUR OPINION IS AN OPINION JUST LIKE MINE.
Opinions are opinions are opinions. Profound stuff, indeed.

WE SHOULD GLEEN FROM EACH OTHERS PERSPECTIVES AND BUILD RATHER THAN FIGHT EACH OTHER.
Ohhhh, yeah sure... Check out the super-intellectual now pretending to be humble and constructive.

Man you aint interested in building or gleaning anything. You said so yourself, when it comes to spiritual topics you can't help but be "fecetious". And why are you so "fecetious"? Because in your bugged out mind you have convinced yourself that you are head and shoulders above everyone else in the intelligence department, and as a result you are floating around on a cloud made of your own conceit and self-aggrandizement.

I've tried to build with you and seen other cats try as well, only to be responded to with the usual arrogant and empty circular talk. My interest in seriously discussing the subjects with you is nil, because of your fabricated and unsubstantiated claims of superiority.

I don't consider this fighting, more like sparring. And to be honest, I would also rather build than destroy, but after reading post after post of your pretentious intellectual posturing, I just felt like a sparring session.

arguments that can't educate or provoke change are fruitless. look how this argument has CHANGED your perspective of me.
Says who? I am enjoying much fruit from this argument. Aren't you? And why do you assume this post has changed my perspective of you??

My perspective of you changed when I read an aggregate of your posts, in which I quickly recognized the common theme throught them:

"Xianex is too intelligent for anything anyone has to say. I can formulate seemingly complex and layered statements which act as a preventative measure against any actual dissection or dissemination of the content of such statements. Most siccness cats cannot pierce this superficial covering, therefore I am the shit. I made you shut yourself up. Now what???"

It is YOUR self-exaltation and egocentricity which has changed my perspective of you. I simply was not exposed to it in our previous exchanges or I would have said this back then.

I am not your enemy niether do I see you mine.
Agreed. I have no personal gripe with you. I am simply disappointed to see someone who obviously has a certain level of intelligence attempt to display it as some sort of ego stroking, swellheaded and nonsensical superiority complex.

My approach has always been this. the tree that does not bend will break. sometimes bending your point of view can enlighten your life.
Again I agree, and I have personal experience of this. I have bent my point of view literally inside out, and in doing so have begun the process of self-realization.

I'm not trying to provoke you to hate me. I want you to take another look at what youre looking at. a picture is worth a thousand words. your words and my words arent the only ones in the world. most of the time alot of the perspectives I persent are not originally mine. but I use the for the sake of diversity in thought.
I understand that. And I do not hate you, I have no ill will towards you, I'm sure you are a cool muthafucka.

My only contention with the character Xianex is the unnecessary and unbecoming ego cloud he is floating around on. It is pumped up way too much, and unjustifiably so. I find it my duty to poke that puffed up ego with a pin.

You simply do not possess the level of knowledge you think you do, and when you attempt to condescend to everyone else as if you are so intellectually superior, I cringe because I can see so clearly that you are not on the level you imagine yourself to be.

dry your eyes. I'm no greater than you are. maybe less ::wink::
My eyes would have to be wet in order for me to dry them. And neither you nor I are greater or lesser than the other. We are both equally lesser than the Supreme, it is that simple.

Lord Caitanya advises that one should think of himself as lower than a straw in the street and more tolerant than the tree.

This is the central pillar of Vaisnava philosophy, and I take it to heart. So I have no shame in bowing to your feet, because I KNOW that I am nothing more than an atom of dust at the lotus feet of the Lord.

But at the same time, if I see halfbaked speculation and circular talk passing itself off as knowledge and wisdom, I would be remiss not to let it be known that not everyone is susceptible to such rubbish.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
I am perplexed how everyone lately is telling me that I think I'm a genius. WOW. Either you guys think I'm smart and don't want to admit it or I am VERY good at unwittingly seeming more than the "just normal" I try to be.

You have built in your mind the concept that I am absolutley wrong about everything I say. Even the things you agreed with me on you shot down as foolishness. It is an amazement to know that I can provoke such a profound anger in someone that; outside of the silly debates I respect so much.

Of course I exhalt my ego. you pretend as if i am unaware and that I don't play the Devil's Advocate on purpose. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID THAT I DO WHAT I DO ON PURPOSE. dayum.

I do not cheapen your opinion. in my mind I find much of what you say very valid and useful. my point has consistently been this: I will not cow tow in a debate. I will only concede when it is resolved.

you said my perspectives are rubbish. but one mans trash is another mans . . . .

I am proud of you analyzing and comprehending my style of writing. even so, have you not also noticed my trend in saying that I try to balance my opnion were i don't really take an absolute side.
"Layered" is correct but you can also add disclaiming. I pilfer a man's mind to know his heart. it is said (matrix 2 reloaded haha) that you can not know a man's heart without fighting him. the voracity that you have shown in debate allows me to know how intelligent a person you are, and what your heart consists of. and although I know that right now you are venting your frustration I can see that you are a kind religious person who stands behind what he believes in and in reality not a malicious person.

I know my ego is pretentious. it's supposed to be otherwise the potency of my rebuttals would be weakened. my actions have purposes that I continually make manifest. I don't mind you busting my ego bubble. that is your perrogative and it is my enjoyment.

in conclusion, I don't pretend to be all knowing. I do propose that I know every argument has a weakness. I do propose that I know how to frustrate a wriiten assault. I do propose I will fight as long as I am fought. I do Propose that If I wasn't here to shake shit up your debates here will be stale. who else have you debated that is as provocative as I am? anger and frustration are good emotions. and without a good anti-thesis how can you gauge what you are made of. there is NO progress without struggle.

In my debates on the forum I learn my own limitations and flaws. if I don't scrape my mind against the intellectual stones how can I become a sharper individual?

look even at the end of your post you returned to kindness and civility. In that you have my respect.

now tell me do you still see me as the person you debated with? I am not without honor and tact. If you feel wronged by me you have my sincere apology and explaination. I am not above saying I'm sorry.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
@ the points you made Vyasadeva.

rather than say "shut yourself up" i'll say you desisted in persuing your argument. how's that?
Dualistic I am.
control IS an illusion thats why I used the word influence.
please give me an example of talking in circles???
consistently repeating the same thing is not talking in circles. and I am unaware of anytime that I've made a point that didn't have a tangible conclusion.
yes benefit is subject to opinion. but why would i have to pretend that those things are not benificial to mankind they are and you know it.

obviously we have different opinions of what can be considered power and the what mankind is capable of.

we've already debated perspecive on the absolute and its correlation to the universe to return to that debate is futile. we may never agree on that. which is fine.

dude i said i am not perfect and anything can fail. how are those thing diametricly opposed. how funny

fallable - fail able
infallable - without fail

nothing is without fail. LOL

I am (thanks for the correction) facetious about religion because they all profess to be absolutely right and infallable. I wish to build outside the auspices of religion because it is more progressive. when people realize that religion is a hinderance to humanities progress they will begin that humanitarian progress. its the american way. the express reason why the goverment separated church and state.

back to Image:
If one doesnt have an angle what sets him apart from the crowd? my efforts to be the difference or the "dualist" as you said makes XianeX a visible character on the siccness. I have been made aware of many chatroom debates and discussions about me that I haven't participated in. If I didn't do what I do what would make noteworthy enough that people would discuss me (regardless if the like me or not if they think i'm crazy or dead wrong). If my presence was without substance I couldn't be in some peoples top ten GOM posters. Like you said you arent trying to knocc my hustle but if I was to undermine myself because of your opnion I will have destroyed the presence that I have built. even this conversation has been an opportunity to reveal more than the facet that people who debate me see. I still cannot understand how you cant find anything to gleen out of what I say. if you are incapable of learning anything good or bad from a person then they dont exist you have completely dissemenated in your post my style of battle. was that not something gleened? I'll say again I don't see myself above anyone in actuallity. only in contest. Ego Is ONLY useful in battle and in contest. (and maccin hoes to get pussy haha)

Sep 28, 2002
LOL why are you acting like you know something when its on a google of web sights lol the jews are gunna gicha

LOL are you a self actualized black superman X..........Wait wasn't their like some philosipher that like the nazi's really like liked that like totally already like talked about everything you are acting like you like know about the jews and their like totally like bogus slave religion.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
FRX- guess what? what NEW and/or FRESH concepts have you brought to this forum???? sometimes you got to innovate in order to bring new Ideas to the table. LOL. wow. now I'm the bad guy. I tell you.

I can't get a break. niggas always talk about aint nothing but bullshit on this board and and aint nothing but the same old shit to talk about and when I come up with something different to hopefully incite new debates all i get is bullshit from muthafukas. OF COURSE I aint sayin nothing new bitch this is the internet. why the fucc would you think that I'm like the ultimate source of information??? theres prolly a billion people that have said the same shit.

I liked this site and forum and I'd like to hear more perspectives but I guess some of you are so lame that all you can converse about are the same old tired and played out topics.

muthafukas complain about the same old shit and really don't want nothing but the same old shit. I grow weary. I'm starting to actually believe some of you muthafukas is hopeless and fates are predestined. some of you bitches act like automatons. damn!