Isreal and Palestine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
^ yeah I agree on that Go Palestine! It sad such a occupation can still go on for 35 years to the point the palestnian people live with just 50 cents a day and people wonder why they use Sucide bombings as a tool. it hypocrtical Isreal kills women and Children even Pregnent fmailyswith tanks and f'16's but no one bitches there ubt when The Palestnians use there f-11's(sucide bombings) everyone syas kill the muslims. Isreal is running a Aperthide and I hope it Sharon and Natenayu that dies in a mist of gun smoke and not Arafat even tho his cronies in the govt are really tunsian which bothers me with the exact goal of arafat at times.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^ "yeah I agree on that Go Palestine! It sad such a occupation can still go on for 35 years"

First of all it's not an occupied land, it's CONQUERED land. If it's "occupied" land, then you living in Cali are "occupying" Mexico's and/or Native American land so shut your dumb ass up and I'll pretend I never read it......

"o the point the palestnian people live with just 50 cents a day and people wonder why they use Sucide bombings as a tool."

What does occupying a land have to do with 50 cents a day? What have the Pales done on the land they currently occupy?? What have they created on there own land? What could they possbly do WITH more land than they have already????? How have they contributed to civilization? What does that have to do with TARGETING and killing women and children??? Your a dumb fuck man, this isnt about land, this is about a bunch of idiots with nothing to live for, except the motivation to kill Jews.

"it hypocrtical Isreal kills women and Children even Pregnent fmailyswith tanks and f'16's but no one bitches there ubt when The Palestnians use there f-11's(sucide bombings) everyone syas kill the muslims."

LOL another deep thought there. If you had to be in the situation, would you and your family choose to be Pales P.O.W's or Israeli P.O.Ws, which would you choose.... dont even respnd to that.

"Isreal is running a Aperthide and I hope it Sharon and Natenayu that dies in a mist of gun smoke and not Arafat even tho his cronies in the govt are really tunsian which bothers me with the exact goal of arafat at times."

Arafat and a goal......LOL...thats a scary thought, I thought he gave up on goals. Arafat is useless to the Pales. hasnt done anything positive, and he still has support from them, which also shows that the Pales mentality doesnt seem to evolve much in terms of change.

AND NO I AINT JEWISH!!!! No bowl or towel on my head...If I seem mad it's because the decline of common sense I've been seeing lately.......

Bottom line
If you flip Mike Tyson off he'll probably beat your head in!!! The Pales are ASKING for everything they got comin for them.
Follow your heart, TRUST YOUR HEAD. You automatically assume because someone's poor that it's the rich man's fault. stop look listen leeeaarrrrnn, get a haircut dude..............

Apr 25, 2002
fuck you man you dont know shit, and from your comments you called all the palestnian partically less then human in your terms you are just like those stupid jews in jerusalam that wear shirts that say a good arab is a dead arab. That why sharon won't go to belgum for trial for 35 plus years of milltary action hmm maybe becuase he knows he will be tried for war crimes for what has happened Bireut,Jenin,Qaqyala, Ramhlaah,etc from present day all the way back the 1948 war were he was only a young man but comited masscures of whole palestnian familys( I bet you like that dont you since there muslims). The Zionist jews stole the land after the brits left by terrorizing the plaestnian people rounding them up and toriwng them into camps(same camps those damn jews were in during WW2). Even before Isreal was re-created the zionist was calling for a state of Isreal thourgh terror acts both on the palestnian people and on the at the time occupying brits. even in the book arab-Isreal confilict it talks about how the 1948 war was really started by Isreal(even confirmed on IDF files) as well as provoking the 1973 and 1956 wras were Sharon even ordered women to be raped,kids ot be shot and houses to be demolised and any survivors ot be trowin into refuge camps. Isreal even started the 1967 war which is even in a old 82 edition of the Jerusalam post with governemt officals admited that it was Isreal becuase they felt treatened by Egypt and Syria(which would of destroyed Isreal if it was for washinigton dc anghellic racist christians help for the racist zionists). What aobut the masscures in camps in beirut in 1982. What aobut the first intafaida which barley any terror attacks happened but when isreal burned down houses(with familys inside ubt iguess ifi t a palestnian kid you smile right but if it was percious jew ohh no so terrible) to contuine there forever going jewish settlementso in land that isnt theres and the fatc when the palestnians started using terror in retlation people like plot trows a fit cause some arabs are defending there homes and fmailys. and Arabs in Isreal during that time lal the way up to today have lived as partically 3rd class citzens with Jews only having the right in governemt, jobs, best houses, education, medical treatmentm etc while Arabs were partically treated like the indians when america eithic cleansed most of them with no rights at all living in broken down houses liiving off enough food to get by till the next day just so the jews can live like kings and queens. what aobut in 1992 when a big percentage of arba isrealis were rounded up under another war crimnal by the name of Benjamin Netanayu and torwin into the desert to die with no one ot care for them but the groups like Hamas,Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah. what aobut the fact that in the past wars on the arba side mostly women and children were purposly killed by the Isrelis when on the isreali side mostly there troops were killed in a resistance by the arabs. what about the fact in the last 4 arab-Isreali wars the death margin was 10-1 for every jew kille the purposly rounded up any 10 arabs they seen even little babys and shoot them dead in the street. what aobut in this intafaida Arabs are rounded up as oyung as 9 years old all the way up senior citzen aged and marked with numberso n there foreheads and trowin into camps to contuine the jewish settlements and F-16's and tanks are used to demolish whole villages and towns while the palestnians live off 50 cents a day pushing them to the edge wanting to the kill the jews. what aobut the fatc at checkpoint regular palestnians cant work becuase they are shoot at by Isreali troops even little girls and Pregenent women is that exceptable? proabably to plot he likes it when muslims nad arabs die he thinks he knows what the fuck goes down in palestine just becuase of 9-11. In this latest 20 plus month old intafaida for every 3 arabs dead (90% are innocient civlians who has no connections to the PLo and the terror groups or even a part of the intafaida) only 1 jew dies(mostly soliders). Yes htis is illegal occupation and pretty much ethic cleansing as well. the zionist racists are doing the same thing to the palestnians that Hitler did to the jews. Even the UN says this occupation is illegal and even says to give back the golan hights to Syria and to gdraw back to the 1967 borders before the wicked 6 day war was started by the Zionists so that this problem can be solved iwth a palestnian statehood. The un also passed a law saying Zionism is Illegal and a war crime tribnal also wants ot indite that nazi Sharon but ohh gee he wont go to belguim I wonder why? becuase he guilty in this case. I am not saying Arafuck is innocient infatc his popularity amoungst palestnians is droped to 25% so they really dont stick by him like you say and yes i know his leadership consists mostly of tunsians and not palestnians which is a problem. Yes Arafuck and the PLO has a shitload of blood on there hands but the IDF zionists and Adolf Hitler i mean Ariel Sharon yas the most guilt and blood written all over them. It anot a rich and por thing to me it about stoping a ethic cleansing and illegal occupation that lastted for 35 years nad even proof has been presented ot show it is one of the worst(not the worst hint hint) occupations and one of the most brutal occupations in the last 1,000 years. so tell me now you racist are all palestnians guilty now!. go Palestine down wit hthe zionist state. Even God turned his back on the jews for practing other relegions. No one likes them and sometimes it oculd be a good thing.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
blah blah blah.. of course you dont address anything I said and just ramble on like the typical Pales....

bottom line..... if the land is "occupied", YOU AND YOUR FAMILY deserve to be blown up by a Mexican homicide bomber, on second thought, why dont you just blow yourself up and them???? :)

Apr 25, 2002
your n idiot,why would u suport isreal , they slaughterd hundreds a few months ago , men , woman and ,children. and yes MUTHER FUCKER YOU ARE OCCUPYING NATIVE LAND ! MY ANCESTORS NEVER DREW LINES ON A MAP WE JUST LIVED HERE

May 9, 2002
I really wonder how somebody like PLOT finds motivation to post on a Message Board like the Siccness!!!

Read all his statements considering political topics and think about it.

everytime Plot replys to a thread that has nothing to do wit Music and is about rather serious/global issues, I get mad at his ignorance and wanna start netbangin on his ass but that wouldnt solve anything!!

Dude, your attitude represents EVERYTHING that a Supporter of Independent Music and Culture from and for social/ethnical Minorities should be AGAINST....PLEASE BELIEVE THAT

You always speak down on minorities and blame the opressed for their opressions while defending the Rich and Powerful

How the FUK can u listen to Cali Gangsta Rap...is it just cuz the Beats Bump so damn hard in your expensive car?

I wish I could meet you in real life 1 on 1, we sure would have a lot to clear up!!

keep Plottin, my Enemy

Jun 27, 2002
How about, Palestenians are the decendants of half brothers. Have you all never attended Sunday School? Ishmeal and Isaac were half brothers ( both the sons of Abraham well he was actually known as Abram when he helped to conceive Ishmeal.), but YHWH's promise was with the decendants of Isaac, not Ishmeal. The Word even says that the decndants of Ismeal would be uncontrollable as a wild ass and that the hands of ALL nations will be against them. I dont side, but Arafat paid suicide bombers to become marytars, and Isreal more than likely has it's faults too. In my opinion "THE HUMAN RACE= Different manefestations of the color spectum created by the ALMIGHTY," in directly making us all 'Brews, whether we practice Buddhism, Xtianity, or whatever religion you may practice. For we all have sinned and have come short of the glory of GOd, so we must capitalize on the grace period that we are allowed every breath we take and ask for forgiveness. It's the only way to reach Hezbollah or Zion.

Jun 20, 2002
um...

maybe it doesn't matter, but you have to rival RELIGIOUS factions???

you really think this is about land???...you people have been arguing on full page about occupied land???

LOL...

so if this was PALES and LEBONESE tilling the soil together...why can't the ISLAMIC and the JEWISH???

did ya get that...

this shit dates back before christ was born

and why do PALES suicide bomb?, common sense lends me to believe that they know, and have known that they can't match ISRAEL in an army to army conflict...one on one, not one nation in the middle east could do it...

also the ISLAMIC religion, which has it's extremists take from their texts that the killing of innocents is justified...

we think it's crazy, but to them religion is life and belief...

but come on...ARAFAT??? even if your for the PALES, you gotta get him gone if they want to resolve anything...

i'm not on either side, but the PALES have proven over and over that no matter what they will bomb innocents...

ISRAEL is not sending suicide bombers, they are RETALIATING to the threat, and that is a fact...

i'm not saying the that the ISRALI cause is justified, but their defensivfe reaction are in my mind...

if your neighbors just upped and bombed your side of the street, you would fight back...don't say you wouldn't...