The illuminati Exposed By Muammar Gaddafi

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2008
[video=youtube;THlaMUq6MKU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THlaMUq6MKU&feature=related[/video]

The truth is here! FULL LENGTH

Muammar Gaddafi was fighting against the illuminati and the reason why he was killed is here!

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Nov 20, 2007
Watched the whole thing. Yea it ain't nothing but lies. We shoulda been on our governments head a long time ago. Seems like we just kicked back and let the media feed us garbage. The young generations are in trouble. Smh.

Feb 11, 2005
pretty tight..dang i wish Obama would ride around all gangsta like Gaddafi, all that stuff at the last 10 minutes just amazed me. wish my government help me out like that instead of bailing Gm out again.. wishful thinking...