Having the same dream over and over

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2006
Something terrible is going to happen so I run in the house and try to load bullets into a clip and they won't fit no matter what. Either that or I will finally get it loaded and then the moment i try to put it in the clip is all of a sudden the wrong size. Last night it changed from black to red the moment I tried to put it in and would not fit at all. I hate this dream. Basically a feeling of extreme desperation.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I used to have the same dream over and over. It's frustrating to someone with an over-analytical mind, like myself. I think just looking at your current situation and evaluating the important issues would do you some good. Dreams are often symbolic, or manifestations of people, or events that might be stressing you out. Often times it's your subconscious mind at work, on things you might not even be totally worried about. Either way, knowing that you have control over your dreams as you do in life helps. You can change the dream, as you can your current situation. I hope some of this helps.