God Damn Like Not Observing The Sabbath

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Am I Open To Say God Damn And Never Notice That Me And Him Have Always Been As Tight As A Woven Jean Sweater? Me And God Has Always Been Bumpin And I Never Plan To Throw Something At Him Like A Curse, But Things Aren't As So Desecration When You Say "I Love You God, But This Is Like A Curse."

You Freely Do Things, And Get By. This Is So In Not Observing The Sabbath Too. But All I Expect To Do Is Say A God Damn & Halleluiah All Together Now. Things Get To Bumping And I Explode Happy Or Mad, Shitty Or Sad, And Say God Damn.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Who's Say's God Damn And Feels Like No Sin Has Occurred Once They Did But A Million Church Marchers Point Their Finger? How Do They Judge On Something I Was Taught To Say As A Normal Saying "As Though God Has Damned Something" And Tell Me I'm Damning God?

If I Don't Know How God Hasn't Put Something To Waste Like "McDonalds For Example" For Taking 15 Mins To Come Up On The Mic To Pull Through My Order And I Say "God Damn" How Isn't It Damned Anyways? Does Hardees Pull Or Carry Covenant, If They Did I Couldn't See It That They Did Am I Not Innocent To The Fact That God May Damn Something To The Degree It Might Never Reach Heaven?

God Has The Say So Over Everything And When Something Is Damned It Is Because He Also Says It Is. So I Go About Saying What I'm Clearly Sure What Has Been Damned By God, But Am Not Going Putting Conviction Around The Arches Of McDonalds, Just Note To Myself I'm Human And Believe Somethings Have Been Left To The Fire Which Are Damned.
==================================================
God Never Looks At Me Strange When I Say God Damn Only When I Have Immorality, It's The Truth. I'm Going To Keep Climbing To Mt. Zion To Show God These Things Because He Been Down For Me And I Gots To Keep It 100 For Him, Be Who I Was When He Called Me.

The Devil Tries To Force You Into All Types Of Immoralities, But Someone In The Culture Is Saying It Is Just You, Be Who You Are Described In The Book. Changes Have Always Been Described In Who I Was, But Not At The Core Because I've Always Been A Real One.

The Devil And Heaven Are At The Sense Of War, When We Get Our Alpha & Omega, Beginning & End, He Will Be Present At The End And In The Beginning. But "God Damn" I Be Taking The Suffering Of Christ And It's Hard.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Sin Is All Wrong Doing, But If I Mess Up At Work And Are Trying My All To Get It All Done Right Is It Wrong?

So If I Say These Curse Words, But Am Trying My All To Use Them Correctly (Because An Ass Is An Ass) & (Fuck Is For Fuck) And Leave Not A Curse On No One And No Thing Am I Immoral? Is It Filth?

In The Secret Location I Believe These Words Can Be Said Out Of Straight Love