The Siccness Network

Go Back   The Siccness Network > >

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2016, 11:25 PM   #1
2euce 7even
Sicc OG

Propped 1 Time in 1 Post
Gnosticism

Not Agnostic But Gnostic, Comes From The Word "Gnosis, Brief View On Their Beliefs:

Gnosticism says that humans are divine souls trapped in the ordinary physical (or material) world. They say that the world was made by an imperfect spirit called the demiurge.The demiurge is thought to be the same as the God of Abraham. The demiurge may be seen as evil, or sometimes just not perfect but doing the best it can.
The real God who is good, is distant and not easy to know. In order to get free from the material world, a person has to get gnosis. That is the special secret knowledge given only to a few special people.
Some Gnostic groups saw Jesus as sent by the supreme being, to bring gnosis to the Earth.

Gnostics Have Been Persecuted Since The 1st Century A.D., If You Donīt Know About Them & Youīre Interested, There Is Bunch Of Information Online.

For Those Who Know:

Whatīs Your Opinion On It?
Old 09-09-2016, 12:34 AM   #2
Redrum Tha Prince

Propped 25 Times in 22 Posts
same shit, different toilette
Redrum Tha Prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 07:25 AM   #3
2euce 7even
Sicc OG

Propped 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum Tha Prince View Post
same shit, different toilette
dafuq?
Old 09-10-2016, 11:47 AM   #4
BO$$
Sicc OG

Propped 339 Times in 179 Posts
From my impression, seems like ppl have different views on what the beliefs are. Tho they all say it has something to do w/inner knowledge. It's something I took more interest in recently.
Old 09-10-2016, 09:09 PM   #5
Redrum Tha Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by BO$$ View Post
From my impression, seems like ppl have different views on what the beliefs are. Tho they all say it has something to do w/inner knowledge. It's something I took more interest in recently.
gnosticism seems more legitable to me since there is an evil god, in christianity we are thought that god (father, jhw) is a fair & kind but the reality makes me think toherwise, so the demiurge seems more realistic than what we are thought now. it canīt be a all-loving god who takes lives of children & letīs people torture & live in misery while other people live a good life, the ones, who donīt deserve it.
Old 09-11-2016, 08:33 PM   #6
StillHustlin
DEAD PRE$IDENT$ OR NOTHIN

Propped 4,630 Times in 2,071 Posts
Quote:
gnosticism seems more legitable to me since there is an evil god, in christianity we are thought that god (father, jhw) is a fair & kind but the reality makes me think toherwise, so the demiurge seems more realistic than what we are thought now. it canīt be a all-loving god who takes lives of children & letīs people torture & live in misery while other people live a good life, the ones, who donīt deserve it.
Your scripture tells you that is not true. For example, Exodus tells you His name means Jealous, and He is a jealous God. It's all there but you aren't paying attention. Your scripture also tells you who has dominion over the earth, yet you blame God for what you deem as unfair or wrong. Sounds like your beliefs were a lie.

Last edited by StillHustlin; 09-11-2016 at 08:40 PM.
StillHustlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 08:35 PM   #7
StillHustlin

Deadly Sins by "The Father"

Hmmm.....
Old 09-11-2016, 10:28 PM   #8
Redrum Tha Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHustlin View Post
Your scripture tells you that is not true. For example, Exodus tells you His name means Jealous, and He is a jealous God. It's all there but you aren't paying attention. Your scripture also tells you who has dominion over the earth, yet you blame God for what you deem as unfair or wrong. Sounds like your beliefs were a lie.
whose name is "jealous"?who has the dominion over the earth?satan has dominion over the earth.

but on the other hand its said that "itīs all godīs will & at the same time he is jack of all trades, thatīs why i "blame".
Old 09-12-2016, 04:19 AM   #9
NotAllThere
Sicc OG

Propped 436 Times in 210 Posts
Rich people has dominion over the earth and they want you to believe in that god so you wont blame/kill them when they fuck you over.. In my country god dont exist but we have democracy for the same reason
NotAllThere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To NotAllThere:
Old 09-12-2016, 04:45 AM   #10
StillHustlin

Quote:
whose name is "jealous"?who has the dominion over the earth?satan has dominion over the earth.

but on the other hand its said that "itīs all godīs will & at the same time he is jack of all trades, thatīs why i "blame".
You don't understand. If there was only one God, He would never be a jealous God. It (the book) clearly tells you of multiple gods. I am not your preacher. If you scared go to church.
Old 09-12-2016, 04:51 AM   #11
BUTCHER 206
M.A.G.A.

Propped 16,986 Times in 10,058 Posts
Selling my soul 1billion USD get at me Satan
BUTCHER 206 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To BUTCHER 206:
Old 09-12-2016, 10:33 AM   #12
BO$$
Sicc OG

Propped 339 Times in 179 Posts
Quote:
You don't understand. If there was only one God, He would never be a jealous God. It (the book) clearly tells you of multiple gods. I am not your preacher. If you scared go to church.
It can be interpreted that way. What about if you just simply believed in a different God whether that other "God" existed or not, couldn't a jealous God be jealous of that?

BTW if we don't see @BUTHER 206 again, can someone shoot me his info?
Old 09-12-2016, 10:50 AM   #13
StillHustlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BO$$ View Post
It can be interpreted that way. What about if you just simply believed in a different God whether that other "God" existed or not, couldn't a jealous God be jealous of that?
That is only one example where the bible mentions there is more than one god, there are more "mentions" in the book.
Old 09-12-2016, 10:20 PM   #14
Redrum Tha Prince

Quote:
i ainīt scared, im into this since being a kid.

where does the bible say there are multiple god?

also: did yall notice that in the bible, before or after creation of adam, there is something/someone else created right before or after adam (i forgot).

whatīs that?
Old 11-18-2016, 10:46 PM   #15
taetae
Sicc OG

Propped 659 Times in 242 Posts
Peep the Gnostics by Jacques Lacarriere. Describes Gnosticism in a succinct, historically accurate poetic and engaging way.
Old 11-19-2016, 03:02 PM   #16
StillHustlin

Another Classic is by one of the greatest Chicano literary artists, Rudolfo Anaya - titled Bless Me Ultima. It is admittedly fiction, nonetheless, a great read about "God(s)"
Old 11-28-2016, 05:50 PM   #17
Coach E. No
Jesus es Numero Uno

Propped 4,535 Times in 2,078 Posts
Gnoticism sounds like a mix of "let's just contradict the Abrahamic religions" and 5% Nation of Islam, by the sounds of it.

In the Book of Genesis, it establishes that God is all powerful, and all of His creation was good. By the time God had completed the 6 days of creation, He deemed creation to be very good. God is all-knowing, all-powerful, and absolutely Sovereign in the Christian view. The Bible does say that He is a jealous God, largely because Israel was serving FALSE gods or even inanimate objects, like the golden calf, to Baal/Beelzebub, etc... However, among the many things that God is, He is also the Judge. Despite the fact that He is sovereign, people's hearts are far from God and have been turned over to evil. Jesus even told the Scribes and Pharisees that they didn't know Jesus or His Father, but they did the works of their father, the devil. God shouldn't receive the blame for the evil in the world, as He doesn't tempt men to do those things, but they are enticed by their own evil desires.
Coach E. No is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 08:20 AM   #18
NotAllThere
Sicc OG

Propped 436 Times in 210 Posts
its all bullshit man lol its a waste of human life but thats the point
NotAllThere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:26 AM   #19
COPIUM
Sicc OG

Propped 36 Times in 18 Posts
Bill cooper on gnosticism

Last edited by COPIUM; 01-03-2017 at 01:29 AM.
COPIUM is offline   Reply With Quote