Gnosticism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Gnosticism has been around since the early Christian church, and their doctrines started to creep into the early church and confuse people. In the grand scheme of things, their major ideas and doctrines were combated with Scripture by some of the notable church "fathers" like Tertulian, Martyr, Iraenaeus (sp), etc... It's nothing new, but I wouldn't be surprised if they became popular all of the sudden in today's times.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Elohim is used when saying God is creating or destroying something.

Saturn was called the elohim. They used that name when describing it since it "created" everything in saturn worship shit.

El. And Elohim.

The God of the bible is "I AM/ AHAYAH (I AM in the original Hebrew Language)

Its not Elohim. Yahweh. Jeehova. Or any of that shit.

Nov 13, 2013
Elohim is used when saying God is creating or destroying something.

Saturn was called the elohim. They used that name when describing it since it "created" everything in saturn worship shit.

El. And Elohim.

The God of the bible is "I AM/ AHAYAH (I AM in the original Hebrew Language)

Its not Elohim. Yahweh. Jeehova. Or any of that shit.
the isrealites werent allowed to mentiion gods name.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
the isrealites werent allowed to mentiion gods name.
The gospel says we are to proclaim Gods name to every corner of the Earth. So why would we not say his name. The Jews removed his name and replaced it with God or Lord so they dont say his name in vein. They don't even compete the word God they write G_d or something along those lines.

My boy says "The Most High" when he referes to God. Ive been doing the same. Trying to stop saying God as well. Its become so casual. Oh my god this and goddamn that.

God and Lord dont always reference The Most High. Which is why his name shouldnt be kept secret. But people still argue about what his name actually is, so It remains Lord in most bibles.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I just want to understand your thoughts better. You come from a religious background yet you bash on people who believe in a higher power.
If "God" is all things, then I AM of "God" and what I do is "His" will. This means I need not "accept God" for I AM, correct. This means every act, whether labeled good or labeled evil must be accepted. To deny that is to deny "God," for "He" is the creator of all things, correct. "His word" tells you this in a loooooooing drawn out circular story.

Now, if this place had the users it did a few years ago, you would get some corny mofo to rebut that and start pulling text out saying this and saying that which was written by some Roman aholes to fucc with us, but for every human on this planet I can find a verse that says something they sposed to be doing that's mandated by their little trustworthy textbook, that they seem to forget or be ignorant to.

Point is I prefer people who believe in themselves because if you can't do that, it doesn't matter what you believe in, you will never go anywhere no matter life or death.

Props: siccmadesyko
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Right, So youre gnostic.

I get what youre trying to imply by saying God is everything, therefore you YOURESELF are God.
Do you believe you created this reality for yourself?

I understand what you mean about the "Laws" that Bible believers are supposed to "follow." The old Testament is what you want to be seen happen, to take those believers serious, right?

The New testament I believe is more appropriate and can be applied to life simply. Its based more on morals and the actual person rather than to be Forcing GODS law on everything down to the T. Which is why the pharisees hated the way Jesus carried himself and presented the "Law."