flat earth?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
19. What is the "Springfield Effect"?
The Springfield Effect is the name given to the phenomenon by which every place named Springfield is hard-linked in hyperspace to every other place of this name. In other words, there is only one place named Springfield, but it is "linked" to various locations in the world.
20. Does Idaho exist
No. The existence of Idaho is a lie, fabricated by a conspiracy of cartographers, as is England (see question 10).
21. What about North Dakota?
That doesn't exist either.

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
The original flat earth was confined, restricted, and twisted into a perverse spherical shape by a conspiracy of TELEVISION BROADCASTERS in an attempt to realize their dream of TOTAL HUMAN MIND CONTROL through subsurviant captive homogonized market share.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
20. Does Idaho exist
No. The existence of Idaho is a lie, fabricated by a conspiracy of cartographers, as is England (see question 10).
21. What about North Dakota?
That doesn't exist either.
22. Any other places which are believed to exist but really don't?
Yes, Australia. And then there are the cryptogeographica, places such as Kadath, Carcosa, Hobbiton, Narnia, Hy-Brasil, Hell and such whose existence has not been satisfactorily proven.
This FAQ was compiled by Lee Harvey Oswald Smith, KSC EMF, Chairperson dei gratia, Flat Earth Society, with the assistance of members of the Society and independent researchers; last updated: 43 Cfn 3163

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^Read that. theyre not serious. theyre talking a bout places called Hobbiton and Narnia, both places out of science fiction books. and look at the professor...Lee Harvey Oswald...smith. hm, ok.

Apr 25, 2002
Dinosaurs are not real, they are made up by science. Also, the stars are not real. Neither is the moon.

I swear to god I know someone who believes that shit.

Sep 9, 2003
wait a god damn min here.

i always figured that none of yall were real. noone on earth past or present is real except me. and all of yall are just people in my head here to keep me entertained.

im the only liveing soul in the universe and all of yall are just fake. as soon as i turn off my computer yall vanish then while im walking to my tv the tv people say" ohh shit here comes spitz yall get ready" when i turn it on their they are, ready to entertaine me. same goes for my neighbors, family and freinds. none of them really exsist. its just me and this is all some big fucked up joke.

the earth isnt flat or round because its not real. its just a place in MY HEAD.

why am i even telling yall this your not even real.

Apr 25, 2002
13. What about gravity?

Gravity is a lie invented by the purveyors of the inherently false spherical Earth theory. The theory of gravity has never been proven. There is no gravity, only inertia. The Earth moves through space like a giant elevator. We do not fall off because we are kept down by inertia. The Earth has inertia.

There is a school of thought which states, however, that the Earth does not move through space, but rather that it rests on the back of a giant turtle, and that what we call gravity is, in fact, the turtle's animal magnetism.

Apr 25, 2002
D'struction said:
dont they got pictures from space? a fuckin turtle? you kiddin me?

14. What about photographs of the Earth from the moon?
Most of these are fake. It is well known that the "moon landing" was faked. The film of what is claimed to be the moon was taken in the desert in the US state of Arizona.

There exist some genuine photographs from high altitudes, which appear to the untrained eye to show a spherical Earth. The reason for this effect is that the Earth's atmosphere becomes denser the further one ascends, after thinning out at about 5 miles. This causes light to be refracted more at high altitudes, giving the appearance of a spherical Earth.

The reason the atmosphere becomes denser is the increased pressure. If not for this extreme pressure, the sun, and all stars, would not be able to hold together but would gradually dissipate in accordance with the gas laws, and Brownian motion (see any basic school physics text). Further proof that there is atmosphere all the way between the earth and the sun, moon, etc, is that heat from the sun warms the earth. Heat cannot travel through a vacuum, as anyone who has ever used a vacuum flask knows. Real astronauts would need pressure suits to protect them from the incredibly high pressures they would encounter.

Jul 10, 2002
I don't watch TV very much, but a couple of weeks ago I say this show 'Amish in the City' where its a buncha Amish people & city folk livin' "Real World" style... anyway, they were conversings and this Vegan city LA chick starts talkin' 'bout how she believes cows come from outter space, not all cows, but some of them are sent from outtter space... it was hilarious, she really freggin' believed that cows were from outter space and tryna argue w/ fools that she's right...