educate an ignorant soul...how does mathematics prove god doesnt exist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
if you can remember a while back somebody posted some scientific math problem that supposedly proved god did not exist...my question is, how in the fuck can a math problem prove god does not exist?...some equation was put up a while ago, can someone retrack that post and maybe bring back the equation...math is my worst subject all time...so i dont see how its possible for some lunatic scientist to disprove ppls faith with some numbers and angles.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i don't know about a single equation proving god doesn't exist, but the universe it built on math.... anything in the universe can be subject to mathematical equations.

i don't see how it's possible for some lunatic who claims to be the son of god to convince people to follow him.... oh well... to each his own

May 16, 2002
askG said:

who are you talking about?

He's talking about Jesus Christ.

The funny thing about Jesus was that almost no-one believed he was the son of god, before long after his death some guy (Paul) who never met him had an epilectic seizure and claimed that Jesus was the son of God, so he hired basically some writers (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) who used bits and pieces from Jesus' life and added the prophecies from the old testament so the prophets wouldn't look like liars.

Peter believed Jesus was the Messiah, but Messiah didn't mean son of God at that time, it meant that he believed Jesus was the new king.