EBOLA OUTBREAK/ZOMBIE REPORT! (AFRICA)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Its real out in AFRICA, the outbreak is no joke. Im hoping this dosnt turn into the nxt AIDS/HIV virus. Im hoping they kill it B'4 it spreads. Now theres cases of the EBOLA infested dead bodies coming back to life like some fucking ZOMBIES? Im buying ah fucking Shot Gun! My wife was allways against it but after I show her this shit shes going to have no choice but to let me get one. :knockout:

allAfrica.com: Liberia: Dead Ebola Patients Resurrect?
^ZOMBIE Report

EBOLA OUTBREAK | Zombie Safe Area
^EBOLA Facts

B' safe ppl!

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Ebola is widespread throughout the continent of Africa in this day and time. We need to find a vaccine for this outbreak epidemic. Nearly 6 million people have died from this virus/disease called Ebola virus. Ebola has had a recent outbreak in Sudan. I advise tourists and frequent travelers to wash their hands and only drink water from a water bottle instead of the local water.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I advise tourists and frequent travelers to wash their hands and only drink water from a water bottle instead of the local water.
I advise them to tote ah shot gun, stay away from dead corpses and shot anybody who looks like ah ZOMBIE B'4 they make physical contact with you. Drinking Bottled water would also B' an ideal thing to do also.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Ebola is widespread throughout the continent of Africa in this day and time. We need to find a vaccine for this outbreak epidemic. Nearly 6 million people have died from this virus/disease called Ebola virus. Ebola has had a recent outbreak in Sudan. I advise tourists and frequent travelers to wash their hands and only drink water from a water bottle instead of the local water.
Yeah we need a vaccine so that africans can become autistic. that's just what we need. God you pro-vaccinators are so stupid.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Yeah we need a vaccine so that africans can become autistic. that's just what we need. God you pro-vaccinators are so stupid.
totally thought that I was quoting gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic here for some reason. I guess you two write similarly. you part french Mixerr @Mixerr ?