do ya'll believe in illuminati???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
A better question would be 'do you know about the illuminati?'... because if people knew what was really goin on behind the scenes I dont think there'd be much left for beliefs... if that makes sense? idk

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Yeah I know about them all about them.

They are not a factor. just like all who work for them.

Im drinking vodka while they think of what lie to put on FAUX NEWS.. yet.. i don't watch it....

too bad most people watch other shit.. and know the TRUTH>>>

goodnight.

and fuck the Illuminati....

although.. Dracula was coo... but fuck the rest of them!!

Mar 12, 2005
Read the Books of Daniel, Revelation and if you put the theory of the illuminati, the conspiracy theories side to side with the New World government spoken in those biblical books, they pretty much make sense. We we soon live under tyrannical rule, whether you believe in the name or not there is something like it.

Aug 8, 2003
ColdBlooded said:
NO

Nor the easter bunny or Santa Claus
... why the exaggeration? this group has been refered to throughout history by people of prominent positions..

"It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am."
-George Washington
The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes
-Justice Felix Frankfurter
From the days of Sparticus, Weishophf, Karl Marx, Trotski, Belacoon, Rosa Luxenburg, and Ema Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th Century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.
-Sir Winston Churchill

The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy.
-Woodrow Wilson
Secret societies have existed among all peoples, savage and civilized, since the beginning of recorded history...It is beyond question that the secret societies of all ages have exercised a considerable degree of political influence...
-Manley P. Hall

The few who could understand the system will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of the people mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.
-John Sherman

The most wonderful thing of all is that the distinguished Lutheran and Calvinist theologians who belong to our order really believe that they see in it (Illuminati) the true and genuine sense of Christian Religion. Oh mortal man, is there anything you cannot be made to believe?
-Adam Weishaupt
At the end of a century that has seen the evils of communism, Nazism and other modern tyrannies, the impulse to centralize power remains amazingly persistent.
-Joseph Sobran
There is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger than an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment.
-John F. Kennedy

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
heres a few more:

"Ultimately, our objective is to welcome the Soviet Union back into the world order.
Perhaps the world order of the future will truly be a family of nations."
President George Bush Texas A&M University 1989

"We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order, a world where the rule of law, not the rule of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.'s founders."
President George Bush 1991
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"For two centuries we've done the hard work of freedom. And tonight we lead the world in facing down a threat to decency and humanity. What is at stake is more than one small country, it is a big idea - a new world order, where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind: peace and security, freedom, and the rule of law. Such is a world worthy of our struggle, and worthy of our children's future."
President George Bush State of the Union Address 1991

"We will succeed in the Gulf. And when we do, the world community will have sent an enduring warning to any dictator or despot, present or future, who contemplates outlaw aggression. The world can therefore seize this opportunity to fufill the long-held promise of a new world order - where brutality will go unrewarded, and aggression will meet collective resistance."
President George Bush State of the Union Address 1991

http://www.amerikanexpose.com/quotes1.html
this site is full of quotes pretaining to the NWO

Mar 4, 2006
I think White people have secret societies and shit like that that probably goes way back and shit. I ain't really read up on the illuminati but Im somewhat familiar with the concept. I just don't think reading up on that shit is really worth my time.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
autistic said:
I think White people have secret societies and shit like that that probably goes way back and shit. I ain't really read up on the illuminati but Im somewhat familiar with the concept. I just don't think reading up on that shit is really worth my time.
Are you suggesting that only white people have secret societies?

:ermm: