Do Christians Receive A Birth Covenant?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Do Christians Receive A Birth Covenant? I Heard A Preacher Speak On This Once, How We Receive All The Blessing From Israel. He Said We Pass On The Blessing Of Covenant To Our Children, And You Don't Need Circumcision Because You Are A New Creation As Quoted From Galatians, And That Your Body Belongs To Christ And Whatever It Creates (Children) Is Also His.

I Think Saved Means You Are Not United To Christ And Then You Are, But Once You Are You Seam This Blessing Down Throughout Your Genealogy.

Your Thoughts Or Any Other Information That Can Be Useful?

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
The Bible Says I'm Free As I Want And As Far As I Want, I Can Take Anything I Want To The Next Level, That's Why I'm Taught To Behave And Sharpen My Skills. My Master Is Waiting For Me Like I'm On A Mission To Max Out The Limit Or Leave At A Minimal Mode. I Can Take Just About Anything And Make It For Christ And Use It For My Own Good. I'm Not Charlie Manson, But I'm Trying To Be A Mad Scientist With Over A 100 Million Theory's For You And The Siccness. And I Got A Long Time To Make It Happen, Over A Million Eternities.

I Don't Have To Face No Law, But If I'm Not Moral I Will Face God's Wrath. God's Free And Free To What He Will To Free People As Such As I Am As Well.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
The Word Is God, He Is Trying To Reach Me. If I Can't Touch That Bible, YHWY Or Jehovah Better Come To Me.

I Believe The Term "God" Is One Like "Force" Which Three Are. The Son, Father, & Holy Spirit. But All Three Take A Form Of Written Scriptures To Produce The WORD. You Can Base Knowledge From And Learn Everything Or Even Find The Word "Everything" And Find Who It Belongs To. It's Much Of Who I Am, Because My Father Who Art In Heaven Is Honored By It.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Shut up. IS-RA-EL did not exist until 1948. On to more important questions. Did your sweet "baby Jesus" ever cry?:dead:

Historical records and evidence that claim (not prove) your Jesus existed and was what you think he is: The Holy Bible

Hmmm......

Ain't no mystery if you do the his story

You worship J ulius C aesar

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Shut up. IS-RA-EL did not exist until 1948. On to more important questions. Did your sweet "baby Jesus" ever cry?:dead:

Historical records and evidence that claim (not prove) your Jesus existed and was what you think he is: The Holy Bible

Hmmm......

Ain't no mystery if you do the his story

You worship J ulius C aesar
Israel Is More Than Just A Nation, He Is A Person With Twelve Sons, So When Did Israel Exist?

When You Look Back At The Most Symbolic Symbol Ever Put Upon The Earth I Bet It Will Be Remembered The Cross. What Symbol Is More Even? You Can Blaim History? I'll Be Back, With Over A Billion Christians, Which We See Your Story A Mystery, So SHUT Up. We're With Them Right Now, Round Planet, Born On It With A Globe Pointing You To It, And With The Most Pointed Emaculate Person Directing Them.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Ok now stop right there!
Who says John's Gospel speaks the truth?
John's Gospel Says Jesus Is The "Truth" A Person, not only But The Way And Life. Truth Did Not Come From A Point Of Interest In A Planet Or Nebula Cluster, But They Came From Him Point Of Which I Say He Is The Truth. All Those Who Build On Him Build Something That Will Last, Fire Destroys All Else. All Truth On Earth Came From A Beginning, That Last We Believe.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
If You Can't Understand Or Believe The Bible That Is Fine, I Didn't Come In Here Asking You Too, But Try And Let My Original Statement Be Answered Because That Was Main Objective. I See Your Questions Important Though, And You Should Seek Answers.

Jan 31, 2008
John's Gospel Says Jesus Is The "Truth" A Person, not only But The Way And Life. Truth Did Not Come From A Point Of Interest In A Planet Or Nebula Cluster, But They Came From Him Point Of Which I Say He Is The Truth. All Those Who Build On Him Build Something That Will Last, Fire Destroys All Else. All Truth On Earth Came From A Beginning, That Last We Believe.
^ I don't think any of that is considered a valid argument to a person whose proof that the bible is the word of god is because it says so in the bible
bye

Jan 31, 2008
10 Commandments is his own writing which haven the institution of the whole law, And Said To Include Prophets In The Law "To Listen To Them" That Includes Their Manuscripts Which Is Their Speech.

Apostles Are More Than Prophets, And To Include Them.

So If God Wrote You Something -Proof, Then Said You To Listen To The Apostles And Prophets Because The Lord Puts His Words In Their Mouths, Isn't It The Word Of God?

But Outside Of The Bible Where Will God Show Up To These People? Are They His?
Would you be making up these words and saying this random manic stream of consciousness shit if you were born in saudia arabia? OR would you be strapping a suicide vest on?
I will answer that one for you.
For somebody as willfully blind and ignorant as yourself...for someone who believes in nothing empirical and nothing through any direct experience...for someone who lives solely in their imagined sensory experience without ever putting these experience against any real scrutiny--- you best believe a sheep like yourself would be fresh meat overseas.

But Go On. Fight For 'Your' Self-Validating Literature.
Trust Me. I Am Speaking Truth Because I Am Telling You So.
If Only I Got To You First Before Your Parents Did. Free Slave Labor.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Would you be making up these words and saying this random manic stream of consciousness shit if you were born in saudia arabia? OR would you be strapping a suicide vest on?
I will answer that one for you.
For somebody as willfully blind and ignorant as yourself...for someone who believes in nothing empirical and nothing through any direct experience...for someone who lives solely in their imagined sensory experience without ever putting these experience against any real scrutiny--- you best believe a sheep like yourself would be fresh meat overseas.

But Go On. Fight For 'Your' Self-Validating Literature.
Trust Me. I Am Speaking Truth Because I Am Telling You So.
If Only I Got To You First Before Your Parents Did. Free Slave Labor.
Can't Say, I Know There Are People Who Are Outspoken For Jesus And Die For Him There And Here, But Go To Ireland And Speak The Way You Do?

More Like Commands Huh, Empirical? Underneath I'm A Lion, I May Be A Sheep, But A Sheep Will Stand His Ground Even Against A Wolf.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
Mathematics is also great proof of God. How is it possible that:

x72

can be figured out by carrying a digit over the top? What if that didn't work? How would we multiply without calculators?

If carrying over the one on top of the 9 did not work, how would we multiply? Seems awfully convenient to me that it "just happened" like that?

Jan 31, 2008
When should a parent start using the rod of correction on a child that the Lord has brought into the family? There is no clear and specific answer to this very good question. However, it is my opinion that the correction of children should start as soon as the need for that correction is made manifest. Every discerning parent who has been blessed with a little child in his home realizes that his initial impression of the sweetness and the innocence of the child is in reality an illusion. A child very quickly demonstrates his fallen, depraved nature and reveals himself to be a selfish little beast in manifold ways. As soon as the child begins to express his own self-will (and this occurs early in life) that child needs to receive correction. My wife and I have a general goal of making sure that each of our children has his will broken by the time he reaches the age of one year. To do this, a child must receive correction when he is a small infant. Every parent recognizes that this self-will begins early as he has witnessed his child stiffen his back and boldly demonstrate his rebellion and self-will even though he has been fed, diapered, and cared for in every other physical way.