Do Christians Receive A Birth Covenant?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
im christian
if we came from apes
how come were not hairy and have a big mouth
and did we end up looking like we do know
and besides
there isnt any serious proof of apes
they showd a video saying an ape was wondering around in the forest
that thing looked exactly like a costume that i had saw at a store
know one ever cought an ape

Jan 31, 2008
Some things can not be explained by science. Take for example, rainbows. Rainbows are a mystery and you can not touch them, just like god. Despite this fact, they are still there even though there is no scientific explanation for them. So next time you find yourself doubting your faith, think of god as a rainbow. I know that this can be a difficult concept for some of you to grasp. It is just like air you can't see it but you know its there

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
But What About The Moon? It Is Found Older Than The Earth, Does Space Split Time And Turn Back While Our Atmosphere Is The Fountain Of Youth. Did Adam And Eve Sleep Millions Of Nights In The Garden And Live With The Dinosaurs? I Know, Is There Fire In The Center Of The Earth, A Magnetic Ball, Or Both?

And Like The Ape Traveling Into A Berge Becoming Man, Why Isn't There Tiger People?

Or Maybe Your Right A Change Occurs, Like Last Year When They Showed The Super Bowl To A Few Apes, Then This Year A Few Extra Hairy Men Showed Up In Houston.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
We don't just think the Bible is true. It IS true because it's the Word of God. People who say "It's true because the Bible says it's true" is illogical are ignorant of the natures of both truth and the Bible and are themselves guilty of being illogical.

Apr 5, 2016
(ง ͡ʘ* ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)งvv(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง! LRL FLUFEDCZECH 'EM˙ ͜ʟ˙ OHOOGOOGOREE LE OHHohhihoHhee! You have tickled my MEME bone!˙ ͜ʟ˙ XDDdd >if (you) BROWS this MEME past the frontLE pageLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLL ˙ ͜ʟ˙ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)v( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)v ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)v( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)v˙ ͜ʟ˙ (ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)LE( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)v v ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°v) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ˙ ͜ʟ˙ XDXDXDXDXD ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) v ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) v( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)งv(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง(ง meme i love that fuckinod 420 shit :) rips a bong˙ ͜ʟ˙ AHHHHHHHHH YES!One uUPSWAGpswag for le fine gentleruser TENDIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡+ ͜ʖ ͡+) ( ͡+ ͜ʖ ͡+)( ͡+ ͜ʖ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง (ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง (ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง (ง ͡ʘ. Le(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง FLUFE get SHRECKED MATEY XDDDDDDDDDDDDLEDDDDDD ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)v( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)v FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop˙ ͜ʟ˙ laugh MUH TENDIEs LE HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!! WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง ͡(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง )(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE (ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!1 HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง (ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le xP good sir i tip my fedora to you!

Jan 31, 2008
(ง ͡ʘ* ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)งvv(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง! LRL FLUFEDCZECH 'EM˙ ͜ʟ˙ OHOOGOOGOREE LE OHHohhihoHhee! You have tickled my MEME bone!˙ ͜ʟ˙ XDDdd >if (you) BROWS this MEME past the frontLE pageLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLL ˙ ͜ʟ˙ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)v( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)v ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)v( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)v˙ ͜ʟ˙ (ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)LE( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)v v ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°v) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ˙ ͜ʟ˙ XDXDXDXDXD ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) v ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) v( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)งv(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง(ง meme i love that fuckinod 420 shit :) rips a bong˙ ͜ʟ˙ AHHHHHHHHH YES!One uUPSWAGpswag for le fine gentleruser TENDIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡+ ͜ʖ ͡+) ( ͡+ ͜ʖ ͡+)( ͡+ ͜ʖ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง (ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง (ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง (ง ͡ʘ. Le(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง FLUFE get SHRECKED MATEY XDDDDDDDDDDDDLEDDDDDD ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)v( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)v FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop˙ ͜ʟ˙ laugh MUH TENDIEs LE HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!! WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง ͡(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง )(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE (ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!1 HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง (ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le xP good sir i tip my fedora to you!
please ban this psycho... we are trying to have a logical discussion here

Jan 31, 2008
you are asking to discuss an idea that presupposes a bunch of other ideas which nobody believes. As soon as they indicate the contradiction in the foundation of your ideas itself you begin talking to yourself and trying to be cute.
Take this to a christian forum where you can all applaud each other for being specifically chosen by god to be his best friend unlike those of us who god created to think for ourselves.
bye