Cops Are Outta Control In The US

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK
yo pigs over your sides of things is really taking the piss, there sick in the head punks, sick puddycats wit power, i thought pigs over here were bad, there really taking the piss in the US, savages

this is taken from New Jersey Cops Tried Confiscating Cameras After Mauling Man to Death With Police Dog - PINAC

New Jersey Cops Tried Confiscating Cameras After Mauling Man to Death With Police Dog
Posted by: Carlos Miller in Bad Cop, No Donut, Citizen Journalism, PINAC News, PINAC News Top 3, Police Abuse, Police Brutality, Recording the Police, The Blue Line, Viral Videos April 4, 2015 80 Comments 91,041 Views

SHARES
FacebookTwitter

New Jersey cops killed a man by mauling him with a dog before one cop turned to witnesses who were recording and demanded their phones.
But it doesn’t appear as if the Vineland cop succeeded in obtaining the phones because so far, two videos ended up published in local news sites, including one posted below in the news report as well as this much grainier video.

However, the footage from both videos cuts out after the cop demands the footage and the various news reports make no mention of what actually took place afterwards.
But from the footage that has been posted at this time, we can see that the cops were ordering 32-year-old Philip White to roll over as he lay on his back, his hands covering his face, trying to protect himself from a police dog biting away at his head and face.
At one point, a cop can be heard saying, “he tried to grab my gun,” but there is no indication in the videos that White did try to grab the cop’s gun.
Also, cops claiming suspects tried grabbing their guns as they are beating them is almost as common as cops yelling “stop resisting” as they are beating a non-resisting person.
It’s become such a cop cliche that it’s difficult to believe unless we have video evidence confirming it to be true.
According to NBC Philadelphia:
“They punched him, stomped him, kicked him and then they let the dog out of the car,” said Ricardo Garcia. “The dog bit him on his face and around his body. There’s no call for that. Once a man is handcuffed and unconscious, you should have stuck him in the patrol car and take him to the police station. Instead they decided to beat him right here.”
Another witness, Luis Martinez, also insisted White wasn’t doing anything wrong and that the officers used excessive force.
“The other cop let the dog out and they just kept punching him and the dog kept biting him at the same time,” Martinez said. “He was on the floor. Like, he was knocked out.”
A dog is heard barking on a police dispatch recording of the incident.
“118 West Grape,” the dispatcher says in the recording. “Subject…hyperventilating. Officers out.”
An officer is also heard on the recording.
“Slow all units down,” the officer says. “Subject under…tried disarming me…tried to grab my gun.”
But police insist that White remained “combative” throughout the whole altercation and was so aggressive that one cop suffered a “serious shoulder injury.”

But no cops in the video appear to be suffering any injury of any kind.
The name of the cop who tried to confiscate the phones has not been released, but one commenter in one of the articles says his name is “Officer Traveline,” claiming he falsified reports against her in the past.
The incident took place Tuesday after police responded to a call of a disorderly person. One witness said that when police confronted him, White threw a roundhouse kick, but missed the officer.
That, of course, gave the officers the license to kill him.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
People seem to have very unrealistic understanding of the role of cops in society. What we've had in western societies in the last century or so, i.e. relatively low level of corruption among law enforcement personnel and the police overall working in the interest of society is not the normal state of affairs, it is in fact very much an abnormal exception.

In most of the rest of world, as well as throughout history, law enforcement acts as organized crime, serving its own interests extrating tribute from and terrorizing the population, which is not surprising given that the roots of the existing power structure are also in what we would today call organized crime (the warlords who took over the remains the the Roman empire).

You can look at what the police is currently doing in the US as the first steps of the return to the more usual condition.

Last edited:

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
cops been outta control in the U.S. for years, they just got much more wreckless to the point where the authorities cant cover it up anymore. With citizens everywhere and the use of cell phones and other technology to capture these incidents, authorities are forced to see the truth, and not be in denial anymore.

In 1997, they had me and one of the Hatfield boys outta Lakeview facedown on the ground getting slapped n shit. People walked by and assumed we were hoodlums and deserved it. Shits changing now!

They whooped my ass in Gilroy in 2000, and tap danced on my head. All cause i was walking down the street and they knew i wasnt from the area.

Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK
cops been outta control in the U.S. for years, they just got much more wreckless to the point where the authorities cant cover it up anymore. With citizens everywhere and the use of cell phones and other technology to capture these incidents, authorities are forced to see the truth, and not be in denial anymore.

In 1997, they had me and one of the Hatfield boys outta Lakeview facedown on the ground getting slapped n shit. People walked by and assumed we were hoodlums and deserved it. Shits changing now!

They whooped my ass in Gilroy in 2000, and tap danced on my head. All cause i was walking down the street and they knew i wasnt from the area.
thats fucked up, yeah i know how pigs get down over your sides of things, i was in the states in 2000 & one time in ny, we was on the corner, just building, about 5 of us, then pigs pulled out on us out of no where telling us to get down on the ground for no reason, everyone was on the ground fast apart from me, thinking i'm still in london, then 1 of the pigs started reaching for his strap & i told him "i aint really from here", you get me fam, pigs are trigger happy over your sides of things, just itching to look for a excuse to live out there punk fantasies & merk niggas and shit, serious bizness