CHristopher Walken 2008

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i would vote for him if a main interest is education and not someone else's fucked up country...

i can see the billboards now, vote for walken 2008 "or i'll stab you in the face with a sodering iron"

Sep 28, 2004
His campaign.. needs more.. cowbell.

It was a odd because right before I saw this thread awhile ago, I had been watching The Prophecy.

I want Christopher Lambert to be his vice president.

Two guys named Chris who talk in interesting ways.

Jun 8, 2004
Our great country is in a terrible downward spiral. We're outsourcing jobs, bankrupting social security, and losing lives at war. We need to focus on what's important-- paying attention to our children, our citizens, our future. We need to think about improving our failing educational system, making better use of our resources, and helping to promote a stable, safe, and tolerant global society. It's time to be smart about our politics. It's time to get America back on track."

ive heard that 817238917231 times

SAME SHIT IS GONNA HAPPEN LIKE IT HAPPENED WITH SCHWARZENEGGER

Apr 25, 2002
CannibalCrow said:
His campaign.. needs more.. cowbell.

If Cannibal "Bruce Dickinson" Crow says Chris Walken's campaign needs more cowbell, he should probably give us more cowbell!

Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more cowbell!

Mar 9, 2005
Lol, it seems that some bloke has a bit too much free time on his hands - it would be cool if he was running though. It's not like I have a say, but it would be very entertaining!