THE CANCER INDUSTRY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Cancer is a false disease. Western Doctors use it to kill people. Look at the statistics of those who are treated and survive to live long full lives who had radiation and chemotherapy. Less than 3%. Ancient mummies were dug up and cancer was found in all mummies. The source of Death was NOT cancer! Cancer does Not kill, Therapy does!

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Cancer is a false disease. Western Doctors use it to kill people. Look at the statistics of those who are treated and survive to live long full lives who had radiation and chemotherapy. Less than 3%. Ancient mummies were dug up and cancer was found in all mummies. The source of Death was NOT cancer! Cancer does Not kill, Therapy does!
Cancer is not a false disease - It's your body killing itself.

Cancer is like a biological "self destruct" button, and even the most healthy of us will die of cancer at some point. When someone says "he/she died of old age" the reality is that they died of cancer.

The real question is how to control the "self destruct" button.

Now, I have my doubts weather certain products can actually lead or better yet "cause" cancer....

I don't think anyone can "cause" cancer - potentially speed the inevitable up but not "cause" cancer.

In the past few years I have lost both my grandmothers and a cousin to cancer so.... Not that I loved my grandmothers any less but they were old and my cousin was only 40 and had/has 8 kids, so that was difficult.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Cancer is not a false disease - It's your body killing itself.

Cancer is like a biological "self destruct" button, and even the most healthy of us will die of cancer at some point. When someone says "he/she died of old age" the reality is that they died of cancer.

The real question is how to control the "self destruct" button.

Now, I have my doubts weather certain products can actually lead or better yet "cause" cancer....

I don't think anyone can "cause" cancer - potentially speed the inevitable up but not "cause" cancer.

In the past few years I have lost both my grandmothers and a cousin to cancer so.... Not that I loved my grandmothers any less but they were old and my cousin was only 40 and had/has 8 kids, so that was difficult.
Missing my point!

Cancer is not the straw the broke the camel's back. The therapy is. BY LAW the Western Doctor has to treat you with Chemo and Radiation when they diagnose you with CANCER, a diagnosis of Death. Cancer and Tumors can be reversed, if you don't believe me look it up! There are hundreds of Natural Cures for Cancer. The main one is prevention. I'm not arguing with you folks, just giving you the sad TRUTH the doctor WON'T tell you.

Last edited: