The Bernard Pivot Questionnaire - Inside the Actors Studio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
For those of you who don't know, at the end of every "Inside the Actors' Studio," James Lipton asks these questions of his guest.

If you were on there, what would your answers be?

What is your favorite word?
What is your least favorite word?
What turns you on?
What turns you off?
What sound do you love?
What sound do you hate?
What is your favorite curse word?
What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
What profession would you not like to participate in?
If heaven exists, what would you like to hear god say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
1.HERESY

2.AMERICA

3. SEVERAL THINGS. LARGE HIPS SMALL WAIST. 4-11 TO 5'8. 115 TO 160 LBS 34 C OR MORE 22 TO 26 WAIST 36 TO 42 HIPS. AN SSL CONSOLE WITH OVER 80 INPUTS CONNECTED TO A STUDER REEL TO REEL.

4.A LYING FEMALE.OR NAGGING ONE.....

5.THE SOUND OF "CHING CHING"....OR BETTER YET THE SOUND OF A GUITAR CABINENT BLENDED WITH A DIRECT LINE SIGNAL.....

6.I HATE THE SOUND OF A NAGGING WOMAN,POLICE SIRENS AND ANY SOUND IN R&B MUSIC.....

7.ASSCLOWN OR MUTHAFUCKA (I TRY NOT TO USE THE SECOND ONE A LOT)

8.MAYBE SOMETHING RELATED TO LAW (MAINLY A LAWYER) OR THEOLOGY.

9. A COP OR AGENT OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

10. I WOULD LIKE TO HERE GOD SAY:

"YOU KNOW :H: YOU MADE A LOT OF MISTAKES IN YOUR LIFE. YOU HURT A LOT OF PEOPLE AND AT TIMES YOU HURT YOURSELF. HOWEVER YOU SEARCHED FOR ME AND I CAME TO YOU AND YOU LET ME IN. IT WAS A ROUGH RIDE AND YOU TRIED TO MAKE AMMENDS FOR YOUR MISTAKES BY HELPING OTHERS AND BEING THE SHOULDER TO LEAN ON.....HERE IS YOUR CROWN....SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND...TAKE YOUR PLACE BY YOUR BROTHER YESHUA AND WELCOME HOME"

:H: