A BEAT FOR TADOU

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
^IN THE PROCESS PLAYA. BTW, DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WASN'T FEELIN' MY SHIT?
Probably a few years ago but I haven't heard anything since and I thought you said something about making new music, so I figured I'd say something.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
SIXXNESS, I NEVA CAME OUT WITH THE WHOLE ONE. BUT BEST BELIEVE WHEN YOU HAVE MORE CONTROL WITH YOUR MUSIC WITH YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT, THE SKY'S THE LIMIT. SO IF YOU NEED TO gET AT SOME DIFFERENT KIND OF PRODUCTION, gET AT ME. LOgOS, OR DESIgN, HOLLA. ORIgINAL DRAWINgS. RIgHT HERE. N-E-SIDE PROHJECTS, IN THE SLEEVE. HOPEFULLY 06 IS THE YEAR. FROM THE gROUND UP, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY WANT YOU OUT THE gAME.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
SIXXNESS, I NEVA CAME OUT WITH THE WHOLE ONE. BUT BEST BELIEVE WHEN YOU HAVE MORE CONTROL WITH YOUR MUSIC WITH YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT, THE SKY'S THE LIMIT. SO IF YOU NEED TO gET AT SOME DIFFERENT KIND OF PRODUCTION, gET AT ME. LOgOS, OR DESIgN, HOLLA. ORIgINAL DRAWINgS. RIgHT HERE. N-E-SIDE PROHJECTS, IN THE SLEEVE. HOPEFULLY 06 IS THE YEAR. FROM THE gROUND UP, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY WANT YOU OUT THE gAME.
I was just interested to see if you had some new music. I can do logos and designs myself...Been workin on a couple websites :)

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^DO YOU NEED ORIgINAL DRAWINgS FOR YOUR DESIgNS OR YOU DRAW TOO? BUT I HAVE A WHOLE XND ALBUM MAPPED OUT WITH ALL THE BEATS AND LYRICS FOR THEM, PLUS MY OTHA PROJECT. WHAT'S HOLDIN' ME IS EDITIN' MY VIDEO AND PUTTIN' THE SITE UP AND A BUNCH OF PLANNIN'. SO BASICALLY, I'M JUST TURTLIN' IT AND BUILDIN' FROM THE gROUND UP SO IT CAN WORK LIKE CLOKWORK. ALL THAT RUSHIN' SHIT LEADS TO POOR PRODUCT.

RASAN,
gOT YOU. DID YOU EVA gET MY MESSAgE ON MY gUEST?

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
So I don't get it. You exploit my name to get thread views, and then bait-and-switch this into a "GET AT ME FOR SOME WORK" thread? How lame is that?

Get your own reputation. Make YOUR name the name of this thread, and YOUR talents the focus. Stop trying to get cheap heat from me and mine. Be your own man. Or at least PM me ahead of time so I know whats going on, and I would gladly play along.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
^DO YOU NEED ORIgINAL DRAWINgS FOR YOUR DESIgNS OR YOU DRAW TOO? BUT I HAVE A WHOLE XND ALBUM MAPPED OUT WITH ALL THE BEATS AND LYRICS FOR THEM, PLUS MY OTHA PROJECT. WHAT'S HOLDIN' ME IS EDITIN' MY VIDEO AND PUTTIN' THE SITE UP AND A BUNCH OF PLANNIN'. SO BASICALLY, I'M JUST TURTLIN' IT AND BUILDIN' FROM THE gROUND UP SO IT CAN WORK LIKE CLOKWORK. ALL THAT RUSHIN' SHIT LEADS TO POOR PRODUCT.
Nah, I can't draw for shit really but one of my homies is extremely good. We got him drawing shit for a TV show that some of us started...BTW, I can edit video--as that's what I'm planning on getting into, so if you need someone to help out or some shit, hit me up. Good luck with the album and website--you got the site done?

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
^^ You got any good cameras yet?

I got a Hi8, which is crap..........and one day, I'm hoping to get my hands on a HDV. That would be THE SHIT.

Video is coming, whether people like it or not. Broadband internet, DVD players, cheap DVD burners.....it's all coming. And its going to DOMINATE the Rap Game.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I got a POS myself, but the school has Canon GL-1's and one of my profs is tryina get a new Panasonic HD or some shit....

But for our show we have some film quality camera, so it's pretty fun cause it doesn't look like shit...And we just took the spot of a show Central's Communication dept has been doing for 3 years...We're on our 3rd episode....So it's pretty savage...Their host was talkin shit about our host too, cause she was volunteering for their show and left to make her own...Karma is a mutha fucka! lol...I've been workin on Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, and Final Cut HD, as well as a non-linear editing system which is a fucking dinosaur--almost nobody uses the shit anymore, but for some odd reason, we have to learn it. I've wasted a lot of time and money here at Central, the funny thing is, I've learned more doin shit with friends outside of class than I've ever learned in class, at least in regard to my Comm classes.