A BEAT FOR TADOU

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
How you even gonna read my posts at all when you have me on ignore, you dumbfuck?
Why don't you try putting someone on ignore, then you'll know DUMB FUCK. I can see your name, and there's a fucking link labeled "view post." So if I feel like reading your bullshit I can, if not I dont' have to. You should really have learned to shut the fuck up about things you dont' know about.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Sixxness said:
Why don't you try putting someone on ignore, then you'll know DUMB FUCK. I can see your name, and there's a fucking link labeled "view post." So if I feel like reading your bullshit I can, if not I dont' have to. You should really have learned to shut the fuck up about things you dont' know about.
So what the fuck is the point when you just read all my posts anyway?

I swear, you have brain problems.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Dirty Shoez said:
So what the fuck is the point when you just read all my posts anyway?

I swear, you have brain problems.
LOL. I MUST AgREE. SIXXNESS, AIN'T NO USE IgNORIN' CUZZ. YOU DEFEATIN' THE PURPOSE. YOU gONNA READ HIS SHIT N-E-WAY.
BUT LOL@THE CARLTON FLIK.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah that's Harold, and he's gonna kick your ass!!!

EDJ...I don't care. Does it matter what I do or dont' do? Does it matter if I read 1 post by him every few days considering he posts a bunch of bullshit all the time? Worry about your music and website and not who's posts I do and don't read or why his gay ball ass in on ignore.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
I definitely look like I have issues! Only homos take pictures with women, am I right? And we can't forget how gay it was for me to have a picture of Britney Spears in a tank-top on my wall.

Damn, maybe I do need to seek help?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
I definitely look like I have issues! Only homos take pictures with women, am I right? And we can't forget how gay it was for me to have a picture of Britney Spears in a tank-top on my wall.

Damn, maybe I do need to seek help?
I didn't say anything about the poster, so talk to whoever said it, not me douche bag. And I didn't call you a homo or even say anything like that when I posted the picture. And you look like you're about to shit a brick in that picture, fuck kinda shit were you on (no pun intended)?

You really should seek help Harold, I think it would help.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Uhhh...I was on alcohol? Cinco De Mayo ring a bell?

Friend Ryan, go marry your girl and disappear. You are not necessary. You aren't about anything and you won't be changing the world.....not any part of it. You're just another rich white kid who went to college and now thinks he knows everything about the world.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Alcohol is a drug, I thought you were against drugs? Talkin shit like you are about something, get the fuck outta here you worthless cunt.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Harold, did your mom drink while she was pregnant with you? Or is it that you've never touched a vagina in your life?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol...you make my hiiiiiiiiiiiigh come doooooooooownnnnn......lol....good thing we got the threads in the open forum!!! :confused:

I don't drink alcohol. And I tried that shit once-1 time-uno and I will not do it again, and I probably know more about it than 95% of the people on this website. Go get one of those hoes drunk and ask her if she'll take your virginity for you...and for our sake too.