A BEAT FOR TADOU

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I'm using them at school...Even though they're bitches about it, they talk shit and tell us we can only do school shit on there...I'd rather just not listen to that shit.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Sixxness said:
I got a POS myself, but the school has Canon GL-1's and one of my profs is tryina get a new Panasonic HD or some shit....

But for our show we have some film quality camera, so it's pretty fun cause it doesn't look like shit...And we just took the spot of a show Central's Communication dept has been doing for 3 years...We're on our 3rd episode....So it's pretty savage...Their host was talkin shit about our host too, cause she was volunteering for their show and left to make her own...Karma is a mutha fucka! lol...I've been workin on Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, and Final Cut HD, as well as a non-linear editing system which is a fucking dinosaur--almost nobody uses the shit anymore, but for some odd reason, we have to learn it. I've wasted a lot of time and money here at Central, the funny thing is, I've learned more doin shit with friends outside of class than I've ever learned in class, at least in regard to my Comm classes.
Sounds huge. It could really be gigantic if you and Miles (M.I.) could both get good jobs in the 2-0-6, and do videos in both of your spare times. We need more shows like Hip-Hop 101, but that can take it to the next level.

One of the things I thiink could be incredible, is if we could find a way to syndicate (not sure if thats the right word?) some of these local shows, and get them out to different markets. We got people in Portland, Seattle, Olympia, Tacoma...even smaller towns like Aberdeen or Pullman or whatever else. If we could have one Pan-NorthWest weekly show that reached all them places.....WOW.

If anybody could do it, it wouldn't be a shit-talker like me :paranoid: It'd be someone that knows how to keep their mouth shut and get the fucking job DONE. And you and Miles both are lights out when it comes to that

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Tadou, we already have the numbers to every Public Access station in the NW :) This is just a college/stoner show, but some shit with videos would be tight. I've talked to Miles before, I think he's back in Seattle now but I could be wrong. I don't really wanna live in Seattle though once I graduate...There's too many stupid mother fuckers, I'd almost rather live in Portland, Humbolt Co., or Boise...

EDJ...We got pretty much every version of Final Cut, there's like 5 computers to edit on, DVCpro shit, iDVD, it's not all that hooked up yet cause they never get money and are bitches about it when they do get it...But one guy is tryin to get more editing stuff for us, but he's a bitch, so I don't care...I'd just like to jack one of the Final Cut cd's from their bitch asses! lol...

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
Y'all still clownin on this nigga??? I ain't been to this site in a few months and the first thing I see is some shit clownin dude.

hahahaha

Damn I guess I can be glad that the site aint much changed

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Nuttkase said:
I would never think a scholar such of Tadou's caliber would name a song "I Be Wakin Up." That's just not proper.
Believe it or not, my esteemed colleague, people don't usually talk the same way they type, or rap the same way they talk.

It just so happens that on here, I am your Lord, and away from the keyboard, I act more like most other proles.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
It just so happens that on here, I am your Lord, and away from the keyboard, I act more like most other proles.

:dead: Tell me you're not saying you're one way on here and then act different around people in real life!!! Please tell me that you're not admitting to being FAKE..lol...

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
^^

Do you say "LOL" in real life?
Do you make the :dead: face in real life?
Do you speak for 5 minutes at a time without people interrupting in real life?

...Well, what do you mean no?

Friend, I know this may come as a shock to you as well........but most people do not talk the same way they type. Most people don't TALK in paragraphs--they speak in sentence fragments and such, and then the other person jumps in and comments. Most people don't TALK on specific topics for half hours and hours at a time--they jump around from place to place.

Somehow I get the feeling YOU'RE the sheltered one. Either that, or you'll run your mouth about just about anything if you think it'll get traction.

"Hey everyone! Tadou says he wears T-Shirts....lmao :dead: "

Come now. This is just sad, coming from someone who is always talking about logic and "common sense" and all this other shit.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Excuses, excuses. I don't SAY anything on here. I type. So if I type LOL--that means I AM laughing fuck tard. It's a way to show you stupid ass fuckers what I am thinking or my opinion...However, I don't need you to re-admit that you're FAKE. That sentence I quoted was enough for me.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
And you are still a jackass.

I want you to post up an essay you've written for class.
Then post up the notes for a speech you've given for a class.
Also, post up an example of a Yahoo chat.
I will track down for you a series of paragraphs (4-5 straight) you've said.
Record a telephone conversation--post up the transcript.
Record a regular conversation--post up the transcript.
Meet with one of your professors and record it--post transcript.

And once you do all these things, we'll all have a good look at how different YOU talk to people in different situations.

You see, stupid fucks like you that have never taken Sociolinguistics, or don't have enough common sense to figure out the basics, don't understand that with DIFFERENT AUDIENCES, and DIFFERENT SITUATIONS, and with DIFFERENT MEDIAS, people.....TALK and ACT, DIFFERENTLY! PICTURE THAT WITH A KODAK!!!

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
How you even gonna read my posts at all when you have me on ignore, you dumbfuck? Or am I off again? On again...off again? On again off again on again off again on again off again on again off again on again off again on again off again on again off again on again off again on again off again on again off again on again off again on again off again on again off again....when will it stop?

When will you finally bow down before me, and admit to everyone here that I am your Master? This shit never works for you. Not ever. You always lose, every single time.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
WHITE DEVIL,
I HAVE A TON OF MATERIAL. WHETHA I CHOOSE TO COME OUT WITH IT OR NOT, TO HAVE THE LIKES OF YOU ATTEMPT TO PERCEIVE ME OR ENJOY WHAT I gOT, IS MY BUSINESS. I'M IN NO POSITION TO DROP.