666 is not the "Mark of the Beast"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The Equilateral Triangle consists of 3 equal angles of 60 degrees each; 666
(even "Christians" believe in this "Holy Trinity")

There is no symbol more important in its significance, more various in its application, or more generally diffused throughout the whole system of Freemasonry, than the triangle. An examination of it, therefore, cannot fail to be interesting to the Masonic student.

The equilateral triangle appears to have been adopted by nearly all the nations of antiquity as a symbol of the Deity, in some of his forms or emanations, and hence, probably, the prevailing influence of this symbol was carried into the Jewish system, where the Yod within the triangle was made to represent the Tetragrammaton, or sacred name of God.

The equilateral triangle, says Brother D. W. Nash (Freemasons Magazine iv, page 294), "viewed in the light of the doctrines of those who gave it currency as a divine symbol, represents the Great First Cause, the Creator and Container of all things, as one and indivisible, manifesting Himself in an infinity of forms and attributes in this visible universe." Among the Egyptians, the darkness through which the candidate for initiation was made to pass was symbolized by the trowel, an important Masonic implement, which, in their system of hieroglyphics, has the form of a triangle. The equilateral triangle they considered as the most perfect of figures, and a representative of the great principle of animated existence, each of its sides referring to one of the three departments of creation, the animal, vegetable, and mineral.

The equilateral triangle is to be found scattered throughout the Masonic system. It forms in the Royal Arch the figure within which the jewels of the officers are suspended. It is in the Ineffable Degrees the sacred Delta, everywhere presenting itself as the symbol of the Grand Architect of the Universe. In Ancient Craft Masonry, it is constantly exhibited as the element of important ceremonies. The seats of the principal officers are arranged in a triangular form, the three Lesser Lights have the same situation, and the Square and Compasses form, by their union on the greater light, two triangles meeting at their bases. In short, the equilateral triangle may be considered as one of the most constant forms of Masonic symbolism.

- Source: Mackey's Encyclopedia of Freemasonry

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
if it don't concern you then why you so concerned?

you quotation mark 'christians', so if you arent one then why you even give a fuck?

aint nobody coming in here to downplay your beliefs so why you in on ours?

so 666 isnt the mark of the beast, so the easter bunny aint real, so pam andersen's tits are fake

...the fuck that gotta do with you, the price of eggs in china or Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
if it don't concern you then why you so concerned?

you quotation mark 'christians', so if you arent one then why you even give a fuck?

aint nobody coming in here to downplay your beliefs so why you in on ours?

so 666 isnt the mark of the beast, so the easter bunny aint real, so pam andersen's tits are fake

...the fuck that gotta do with you, the price of eggs in china or Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ?
Christians is in quotation marks for the so-called Christians. The Christian Bible speaks of the chosen as 144,000, 12,000 each from the 12 tribes. There are nearly 2.2 billion that claim to be aka so-called.

Let's not turn this into a Christianity thread, though, for the sake of responding to your statements-let me further explain.

The reality is, and I think most of our generation understands this, is that man tarnished and manipulated the B.I.B.L.E. and other religious texts as well. The OP explains one example of this, by allowing the "church" to falsify the meaning of 666.

Now, I get you may or may not be interested in math and science. That is the intent of this thread, to shed light on the importance of 666 in those areas, and how the "church" has tarnished the importance of the number in the real world applicability.

Its not the believers that created the lie, but it is the believers that continue to give power to the perpetuation of the lie by not forcing the church to correct the lies. These people happen to be the same Christians who expect our corrupt political system and politicians to be held accountable when they lie (irony).

If you are a Christian, a Muslim, A Buddhist, or whatever, its okay in my book. I am in agreement with your COEXIST belief.

My point in bringing up Christians was they believe in 666 aka the holy trinity, and don't even realize it, that's the power of manipulation.

Last edited: