2012 HYPE, HEAVEN OR HELL? By Mr Ceza

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
More than 5 years ago I started to wonder what was going on in the world around me. At night I started listening to a radio program, Coast To Coast AM with George Noory. It opened my eyes and ears to things I only thought were myth or simply made up for whatever reason. Soon after hearing many of the same facts by different guests, I began to do my own research. Did the year 2012 have anything to do with all the strange and unusal events happening all around the world?

Some of the facts I discovered are that we live in the 3rd Dimension here on Earth right now. Our Earth and every living thing on it is preparing to go into the 4th Dimension. It's the path our Solar System takes in this location and time in the Milky Way Galaxy. In our Dimension we live in a world of balance, Yin and Yang, good and evil, dark and light, male and female, a world of opposites. So the opposite of Love is Fear. And in these times we must lose all Fear in order to raise our frequency. Why? because we give off a vibration because everything exists because it is a vibration or simply energy.

I enter new realms and worlds listening to Coast To Coast AM. It's actually one of the only sources of independent news available in America and the world when it comes to the Supernatural and Spiritualism. I learned that your mind is like a book, you can't us it unless you open it! We are more than just humans, we are Spiritual Beings. Here in this forum is some of the information I've learned in the past 5 years.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
More than 5 years ago I started to wonder what was going on in the world around me. At night I started listening to a radio program, Coast To Coast AM with George Noory. It opened my eyes and ears to things I only thought were myth or simply made up for whatever reason. Soon after hearing many of the same facts by different guests, I began to do my own research. Did the year 2012 have anything to do with all the strange and unusal events happening all around the world?

Some of the facts I discovered are that we live in the 3rd Dimension here on Earth right now. Our Earth and every living thing on it is preparing to go into the 4th Dimension. It's the path our Solar System takes in this location and time in the Milky Way Galaxy. In our Dimension we live in a world of balance, Yin and Yang, good and evil, dark and light, male and female, a world of opposites. So the opposite of Love is Fear. And in these times we must lose all Fear in order to raise our frequency. Why? because we give off a vibration because everything exists because it is a vibration or simply energy.

I enter new realms and worlds listening to Coast To Coast AM. It's actually one of the only sources of independent news available in America and the world when it comes to the Supernatural and Spiritualism. I learned that your mind is like a book, you can't us it unless you open it! We are more than just humans, we are Spiritual Beings. Here in this forum is some of the information I've learned in the past 5 years.

This whole 2012 crap started with the Mayan Calender - it's all bullshit.

The Mayans believed in "cycles" and that was about it.

Believing in cycles isn't unusual at all - I don't know why the Mayans cycles are so important.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
This whole 2012 crap started with the Mayan Calender - it's all bullshit.

The Mayans believed in "cycles" and that was about it.

Believing in cycles isn't unusual at all - I don't know why the Mayans cycles are so important.
Cause the "Cycles" do tell us a lot, we just aint listening. A HUGE change is happening all across the planet. If you don't change with the Earth, you will either be left behind, or you simply won't survive when the "Shit Hits The Fan".

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Cause the "Cycles" do tell us a lot, we just aint listening. A HUGE change is happening all across the planet. If you don't change with the Earth, you will either be left behind, or you simply won't survive when the "Shit Hits The Fan".
We always change man.

I've changed a lot over the past 20 years, so has society.

What ground breaking actual change could happen that would send society into madness?

Of course some natural events will happen within my lifetime - that may seem groundbreaking but they're just natural. I'm sure I'll see some more 9/11 events but that is just life NOT prophecy.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
We always change man.

I've changed a lot over the past 20 years, so has society.

What ground breaking actual change could happen that would send society into madness?

Of course some natural events will happen within my lifetime - that may seem groundbreaking but they're just natural. I'm sure I'll see some more 9/11 events but that is just life NOT prophecy.
The TRUTH about Man's origin! The TRUTH about other intelligent life here on Earth and beyond! The motivations of these other races! The TRUTH of Man's history including the TRUTH of the history of the U.S.A., should I go on......? All these will change the paradigm overnight! 9/11 events are staged to pass laws against us, it also puts the unknowing into a state of FEAR, where the puppetmasters continue to control those who Fear.