THE 12TH PLANET By ZECHARIA SITCHIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
BOOK OVERVIEW By Mr Ceza

The 12th Planet is one of the most popular books talked about in the New Age 2012 genre. Answering one of the most important questions man has, whose image was Adam made? Zecharia Sitchin spent over 30 years translating Cuniform tablets (Ancient clay tablets written in Sumerian) and has written down what he's discovered. His evidence suggests the existence of an advanced group of extraterrestials (the Anunnaki-those who from heaven to Earth came) who once inhabited our world. This being the first book of the revolutionary Earth Chronicles series offers indisputable documentary evidence of the existence of the mysterious planet Nibiru (Planet X) and tells why its astronauts came to Earth eons ago to fashion mankind in their image.

The 12th Planet treats as fact, not myth, the tales of Creation, the Deluge, the Tower of Babel, and the Nefilim who married the daughters of man. By weaving together biblical narrative with Sumerian and Babylonian clay tablet texts, it challenges the established notions of the origins of Earth and mankind, while offering a compelling alternative history and prehistory of both.
An incredible read, this book will spark something inside of you, you didn't even know existed! Many researchers after Sitchin back up most everything in this book. Open your mind and your heart will follow...

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
The only problem with "planet x" or Nub-whatever is that we would have seen it by now.

Gigantic planets just don't appear out of no where.

Our biggest threat is really asteroids or meteorites coming from the direction of the sun - and they're difficult to see, given how bright the sun is. Most think the suns gravity would pull them in but others argue that they could potentially escape that gravity and actually hit earth with little or nor warning - And that theory has been demonstrated numerous times - most recently in Russia (several times). They had no idea that meteor was coming but it did and scared a shit load of people to boot.

NEO's are a serious problem and our government instead of researching zombies should be looking into that threat.

The only good thing that we know is that moderate sized asteroids or meteors blow up in an "air burst" that collapses the object entirely.... But it's only a matter of time before we're faced with a devastating impact..... The meteor that Killed the dinosaurs 65 million years ago - is headed to earth without question. When and where remains a misery for our future. Our next "known" potential impact - or at least close call with astronomers is in the year 2028. Many believe the odds of that meteor hitting earth are slim to nill but they do agree you will be able to see it - day or night - while it passes by the moon and earth.

That will certainly scare the shit out of people.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
response

The only problem with "planet x" or Nub-whatever is that we would have seen it by now.

Gigantic planets just don't appear out of no where.

Our biggest threat is really asteroids or meteorites coming from the direction of the sun - and they're difficult to see, given how bright the sun is. Most think the suns gravity would pull them in but others argue that they could potentially escape that gravity and actually hit earth with little or nor warning - And that theory has been demonstrated numerous times - most recently in Russia (several times). They had no idea that meteor was coming but it did and scared a shit load of people to boot.

NEO's are a serious problem and our government instead of researching zombies should be looking into that threat.

The only good thing that we know is that moderate sized asteroids or meteors blow up in an "air burst" that collapses the object entirely.... But it's only a matter of time before we're faced with a devastating impact..... The meteor that Killed the dinosaurs 65 million years ago - is headed to earth without question. When and where remains a misery for our future. Our next "known" potential impact - or at least close call with astronomers is in the year 2028. Many believe the odds of that meteor hitting earth are slim to nill but they do agree you will be able to see it - day or night - while it passes by the moon and earth.

That will certainly scare the shit out of people.

First of all the meteor or asteroid hitting the Earth is an old Atlantean Scare tactic. Its used to bring fear upon the knowing. There are numerous pictures and videos of what seems to be 2 suns in the sky. I have personally seen a Huge Red/Orange planet in our sky in the West early in the morning 2 times myself. This is why they Chem-Trail, to cover up what's really in our sky-LOOK IT UP! Study and you will find that Planets and other Physical bodies in space are what throw and direct the path of asteroids/meteors.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
There are many books on this subject - the thing is they're all bullshit and based on hypocrisy theory that it is just insane.

They basically believe a gigantic planet has an orbit - its not even worth the time to explain.

Like I said in a previous post - why the hell is this "gigantic" planet not visible ? - at least by the amateur astronomers - is NASA that capable of a conspiracy this big?

Sep 17, 2007
I read the 12th planet and Genisis Revisited many years ago. Lots of overwhelming facts. I'm a true believer in his research. But there are only two things that really stood out to me. One would be the translation of Sumerian texts describing the creation of our solars system of all our planets. And second it only took them 600 years to create a written language which describes another being creating them.

As far as these transactions being accurate cuz at the time Zechariah was the only one that could even read summerian text. Maybe he was lying. Who knows.

On the nibiru subject. There's no telling when it will circle around again. Our calculations could be off by hundreds of years. I know there's a conspiracy online about the space coordinates of nibirus solar system and Google space has deleted those pictures on purpose. Even if it were true. The world governments would keep that hidden from us. Forever.

It's been a long time since I've read up on this shit. Just going off what I could remember.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Sorry, I agree with you on a lot of things but you just cant hide a planet allegedly the size of "planet x" - even if it existed the orbit wouldn't even be capable of colliding with the earth/geo.
Don't be deceived! Its amazing what is hidden right in front of our own eyes. You don't wonder why skies all over now resemble Los Angeles air quality. How you can only see up to 1000 feet into the sky, DAY or NIGHT. Do your homework before you say I'm wrong. There are laws of Physics they don't Teach you in school.

Respectfully Yours,
Mr Ceza