who's got love for for tha lv!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2005
where are all the killas like me,jus another fucka tryin to avoid county.orange an blue sportin the colors of tha cccd,it happened again wheres my fo five smokin shamrock laced wit pcp.wetter than a surfer but there aint no ocean under the neon lights of tha lv,jus lookin for some down ass mutha fuckas who wanna keep tha sin here in our city,i gotta teflon nutsack filled with vd,pops is locked up momma disapeared ask me again why my attitude is shitty,aint lookin for no love dont need no mutha fuckin pitty,lookin for a bitch to strip to tha nitty gritty,come here fat bitch open up that snatch lemme take a bite of that pink coockie,bitch come get this dick be warned my nuts aint free,get naked an youll see,fuck metro those bitches tried to fuck me,tryin ta lock up this dead ass mutha fucka spooky,gots a couple warrants wanted for anotha felony,if you dont undastand then youve never been hungry,when your starvin an need some ends youll come up quick with a lil b and e,so whose got love for tha neon lights of the lv,where are all tha twisted mutha fuckers like me?mad love an shouts goin out to all the killas,playas,an pimps in my city!

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Pick Me Up said:
where are all the killas like me,jus another fucka tryin to avoid county.orange an blue sportin the colors of tha cccd,it happened again wheres my fo five smokin shamrock laced wit pcp.wetter than a surfer but there aint no ocean under the neon lights of tha lv,jus lookin for some down ass mutha fuckas who wanna keep tha sin here in our city,i gotta teflon nutsack filled with vd,pops is locked up momma disapeared ask me again why my attitude is shitty,aint lookin for no love dont need no mutha fuckin pitty,lookin for a bitch to strip to tha nitty gritty,come here fat bitch open up that snatch lemme take a bite of that pink coockie,bitch come get this dick be warned my nuts aint free,get naked an youll see,fuck metro those bitches tried to fuck me,tryin ta lock up this dead ass mutha fucka spooky,gots a couple warrants wanted for anotha felony,if you dont undastand then youve never been hungry,when your starvin an need some ends youll come up quick with a lil b and e,so whose got love for tha neon lights of the lv,where are all tha twisted mutha fuckers like me?mad love an shouts goin out to all the killas,playas,an pimps in my city!

Yo you think your raps are propa? you wanted me to "Pick You Up" but ima drop ya. I'd like ta seperate your arm & legs when i chop ya.
So you think your so hard cuz your from Nevada? ima make yo brains go splatta & put yo brains on a platta. So i started this battle cuz im quick to make yo head rattle and slaughter you like some cattle. Cuz this my muthafuckin slaughterhouse slop shop never seen you wit a glock or never ever on my block. So come reply me / try me, I have your whole family hangin up high in a tree. So please write back cuz i'll feed off ya bullshit, I'll come back to attack witta black mini mac and 2 full clips.

hahaha.... no harm intended, this is my second rhyme ever and im bored.