Who got that new SICCMIXX?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
I dont have the snaps right now like I did for SOTS. So who ever has it is proper like SOTS or is it better.

*1000th post ese's

Sep 5, 2003
Well, just got it right now n shit is heated yall, the new tracc from Plague 2 is raw 2, Eklypss rips it up n so does Lynch, n Pit n P7 is sicca than eva on the traccs they got on the album.. id give it a 9/10, cuz there was a couple of traccs i wasnt feelin, but it was sicc overall...

Mar 19, 2004
DAMN!!!...this junt's hot...I could listen to this from start to finish...it has all my favorite trax...I liked the songs with the new lyrics and added artists.

Sep 5, 2003
tyson said:
Is it all new beats and Lyrics like SOTS. or is it just added verses. Either way im gettin it soon
No its just new lyrics on some traccs, but its hard to explain, like some of the songs are shorter than they were originally, thats why thiers 27 traccs, n the traccs crossfade, like for example at the end of tracc 7,(like 5 secondz) tracc 8 starts...but its heated, n thiers also a couple lil things added like some exhos n sound effects, real shit.

May 11, 2002
Just got back from Jamaica om Friday and reached in my mail box to pull out the new SICCMIXX. Damn...it is a tight CD. You just throw it in and play it from start to finish. It had all the tight tracks on it. The new added lyrics from Lynch, COS, Cowboy, Crookwood are tight. I like Lynch's new lyrics on "Stomp" and "Siccness". I was pissed thatr Play Boy's lyrics were cut off of "Stomp" and a few other tracks.

And Mr. Doc's name was cut out from Locc 2 Da Brain. LOL.

Sep 5, 2003
Codeine said:
Just got back from Jamaica om Friday and reached in my mail box to pull out the new SICCMIXX. Damn...it is a tight CD. You just throw it in and play it from start to finish. It had all the tight tracks on it. The new added lyrics from Lynch, COS, Cowboy, Crookwood are tight. I like Lynch's new lyrics on "Stomp" and "Siccness". I was pissed thatr Play Boy's lyrics were cut off of "Stomp" and a few other tracks.

And Mr. Doc's name was cut out from Locc 2 Da Brain. LOL.
Yea, I hated that Eklypss was cut off of a couple traccs, buts its all good, yea I noticed that Docs name was cut off, but the Siccness tracc has docs part on it, dunno why they didnt cut it off or put someone else on it like they did on Survival Of The Siccness

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I just got my copy of the siccmixx cd. Right now i'm bumping the first tracks of the disc so far everything sounds tyte. I guess I'll be listening to that cd for the next weeks.