Whats up with these scraps

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2005
g

one thing i can't stand is too see a hispanic act black,talk black,and wear black clothing,have gold teeth,ride in a scraper and it's mostly nortenos.It's cool for a black to do that but act your own race.

Nov 1, 2005
^^^ i can understand why fools up north would wanna claim sur.almost all nortenos i seen here in siccness,are either talking bout ''my nigga'' posting pics wit loud ass clothes,or just simply thinking their black,they even have sum shit called black and brown unity..notice they put the black first.like u said vinn,them surenos think up north think that having mexican pride is being sureno,maybe cause they rather identify with the mexican culture and not the black culture..just look how many nortenos always use the word wetback.thats a word used to disrespect any1 of mexican desent...to me its just simple,nortenos chose to go the black route and now have to deal with fools who dont.....like i said before..thats your bad and if u dont like it..handle your bussiness and run motherfukers outta town.

Jun 5, 2004
even have sum shit called black and brown unity..notice they put the black first.
wtf is wrong with that? alotta surenos need to fuckin read up on that shit

...and cmon, what the fuck are they supposed to do, name it "brack and blown" so niether name comes first and its completely equal?

Nov 1, 2005
rose town ryda said:
wtf is wrong with that? alotta surenos need to fuckin read up on that shit

...and cmon, what the fuck are they supposed to do, name it "brack and blown" so niether name comes first and its completely equal?
how bout starting with brown unity first?how u gonna try and unite with the black when u as a norteno dont even have brown unity....and thats exactly my point.u choose to unite with blacks instead of ur own kind...having mad lov for blacks and imbracing their style.but calling ur own wetabacks,scraps,paisas and such....god forbid u would ever disrespect a blackman and call him a nigger huh?

Nov 1, 2005
if u guys are so hardcore that they cant hang with u guys,why are they choosing to be ur enemies?must not be that afraid of u guys...and quit acting like nortenos are sum kind of elite military unite.i seen plenty of lames like smokiex4 and lil white kids claiming n14

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
surcaliman said:
how bout starting with brown unity first?how u gonna try and unite with the black when u as a norteno dont even have brown unity....and thats exactly my point.u choose to unite with blacks instead of ur own kind...having mad lov for blacks and imbracing their style.but calling ur own wetabacks,scraps,paisas and such....god forbid u would ever disrespect a blackman and call him a nigger huh?
true that..........

Jun 5, 2004
surcaliman said:
maybe because im not mexican.

Aug 7, 2002
LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YA'LL...DOOMSDAY PRODUCTIONS ARE A VERY TALENTED GROUP AND ONE OF THE TIGHTEST GROUPS IN THE RAP GAME..THERE NOT ABOUT CRIP THIS OR BLOOD THAT AND CAN CARE LESS ABOUT A NORTENO SUR TYPE OF BULLSHIT BECUASE I THINK ALL OF THAT IS STUPID..DOOMSDAY ALL BOUT MUSIC AND MONEY AND DA SAME GOES FO DA MAN BROTHA LYNCH...THESE DAYS PEOPLE ARE REALLY FUCKED UP IN DA HEAD WIT A FUCKED UP MENTALITY THINKIN THAT THERE A TRUE GANGSTER SO THEY THINKIN THERE THE HARDEST SONS OF BITCHES OUT IN DA PLANET WHICH ONE THING THEY DONT NO IS THERE THE STUPIDEST MOTHAFUCKAS AND THAT GOES FOR ANY RACE THATS INVOLVED WITH THIS GANG ACTIVITY..I MEAN REAL SHIT THAT WILL LEAD U TO DEATH OR IN JAIL...THERE THINKIN THEY CAN'T BE TOUCHED AND JUST MAKIN THE SOCIETY WORSE THEN HOW IT WAS BEFORE..NOBODY CAN'T DO NOTHIN' ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT ALL GROWS AND THAT DOESN'T COME FROM MUSIC, WEED OR STUFF THAT DUMB PEOPLE BE SAYIN..IT COMES FROM STUPID MOTHAFUCKAS THAT DONT EVEN HAVE A RIGHT TRACK IN THE MIND THEN IT GOES TO WHATEVER...IT IS WHAT IT IS, I MEAN AMERICA PROVIDED THE ATMOSPHERE FROM ALL THE SLAVES SO NOW LOOK WHERE AMERICA IS AT RIGHTNOW..IT'Z A DISGRACE...ESPECIALLY WITH ALOT OF MEXICANS AND BLACKS...FROM CALIFORNIA WITH THE GANGS THEY CREATIN AND SHIT IS REALLY COMIN FROM MEXICANS THERE ACTUALLY THE ONES THAT ARE MAKIN SHIT WORSE AND BEFORE THEN THEY DIDN'T EVEN LIKE BLACK PEOPLE UNTIL LATER ON CUZ OF WHAT THE BLACKS HAVE REVOLUTIONIZED IN THIS SOCIETY..SO BASICALLY THERE TAKING THE STYLE AND SAYIN THAT MEXICANS ARE BETTER THEN THIS OR THAT WITH ALOT MORE GANGS THINKIN THAT THIS IS HOW IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE....THERE ISN'T NO SUCH THING AS ''ACTIN MEXICAN'' OR ''ACTIN BLACK'' OR EVEN WHITE...U KNOW I MEAN WHEN SOMEONE IS ACTING THIS OR THAT AND U THINK THAT THE PERSON IS ACTING BLACK THEN THERES NO SUCH THING AS THAT..ALL OF THIS IS FROM A LIFESTYLE AND IT'S FROM DA BLACKS FROM WHAT HAPPENED DURING SLAVERY DAYS....THE MENTALITY GROWS AND GROWS AND GROWS AND AS U CAN SEE RIGHTNOW THATS WHY THERES A BUNCH OF BLACK PEOPLE GOIN WILD, CAN RUN AND JUMP HIGHER..FINE BLACK GURLS WITH BIG BUTTS..AND ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT ARE SERIOUS WIT SHIT... COMIN FROM THE HOME WITH THE FAMILY THEN IT SPREADS ALL OVER THE STREETS WITH THE MENTALITY THATS BEEN CORRUPTED..SO DA TRUTH IS MEXICANS DONT EVEN HAVE A FUCKIN CLUE WHATS ON DA MIND OF A BLACK PERSON...BUT PEOPLE WHO ARE MEXICANS DOESN'T MEAN THERE BROWN..PEOPLE WHO ARE PAILED MEXICANS ARE WHITE..JUST BECAUSE UR A FUCKIN MEXICAN DOESN'T MEAN UR BROWN YOU JUST COME FROM MEXICO..NOW THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE A BROWN SKIN TONE AND ARE FROM MEXICANS U DONT CALL THEM MOTHAFUCKAS MEXICANS OR BROWN U CALL THEM SOMETHIN ELSE (FORGOT WHAT IT'S CALLED) BUT SOME OF THEM ARE THE ONES THAT ARE STRUGGLIN TOO...JUST CUZ THEY WEAR SOMETHING THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE WEARIN ..THATS JUST ALL CLOTHING ...FO A BLACK PERSON THATS DA STATE OF MIND OF HOW IT HAS TO BE RIGHT NOW TODAY IN THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY FEEL BETTER WHEN THEY FIT IN EM THE URBAN CLOTHES THAT THEY WEAR FEELIN STRONG WITH THE SHIT THAT THEY BEEN THRU THEN TAKE A LOOK BACK AT WHAT HAPPENED SHIIIT U KNOW THEY GOTTA DO WHAT THEY GOTTA DO, PLUS THEY ARE AFRAID TO WEAR WHAT WHITE PEOPLE BE WEARING AND U KNOW THATS A BIG PROBLEM FOR EXAMPLE TOMMY HILFIGER REALLY FUCKED EM OVER...THIS SHIT IS REALLY FO THE PEOPLE DEEP FROM THE GHETTO ...IT'Z REALLY NOT DA WAY HOW PEOPLE ACT IN AFRICA CUZ THE LIFESTYLE IS WAAAY DIFFERENT THEN WHAT IT IS DOWN HERE..SO U CAN SEE A BIG DIFFERENCE...SO REALLY THO WHAT IM SAYIN IS AMERICA IS FUCKED LOL....ANYWAYS FUCK THE GANG SHIT THOUGH DOOMSDAY IS ABOUT MUSIC THERE DOIN' IT BIG I CAN'T WAIT FOR DAT NEW LYNCH...1

Nov 28, 2005
Vinn is making a lot of sense in all of his post. That's how it is ..just how he said it.
Alotta perpatrators in northern cali. Make mexicam born immagrants look bad by claiming l.a. And never lived there acting afool hittin on 12 year olds. When they're in their 20s 30s. Just being plain idiots. I see this everday. I remember when there wasn't any scraps where I grew up(story&king) now all the wetters be making mexicans as a whole look bad because they harass none bangers. And show no kinda respect to anyone whatsoever. I'm sure in l.a. There is more unity for the fact the southern gangs are completely dominant over there. But up here its 90% paisas just sticking together livin life like their still in mexico. With no respect for women or authority. And I love mi gente but up here yall killin what we worked for as far as respect that Chavez was trying to get for our migrant workers and brown folks a like. .02

Nov 1, 2005
?wastnt chavez fighting for farmers rights,regardless of where they came from?..whats i trip is that u guys are all upset at what these wannebes are doing ,yet u vatos allow it to happen.if u where really hardcore like u claim to be,them paisitas woulda got the messege alng time ago.

Apr 23, 2005
psycho brother said:
one thing i can't stand is too see a hispanic act black,talk black,and wear black clothing,have gold teeth,ride in a scraper and it's mostly nortenos.It's cool for a black to do that but act your own race.
Why the fuck you worrying so much? same with that stupid dude Surcalifaggot always worrying about Nortenos so much. Get the fuck out of here and go smash on a Norteno right now. Real Surenos don't come on here says "Why do Nortenos always act like blacks blah blah" You fools are lame.

Nov 28, 2005
surcaliman said:
?wastnt chavez fighting for farmers rights,regardless of where they came from?
YES THAT'S WHAT I MEANT BY ALL BROWN FOLKS A A WHOLE. I AINT TRIPPIN OFF WHERE THEY COME FROM (WE'RE ALL IN THE STRUGGLE)I'M JUST SAYING IGNORANT ASS CHILDREN IN GROWN MEN BODIES ARE MAKE MEXICANS LOOK BAD..BOTH SIDES NORTH AND SOUTH BUT MAJORITY ARE WANNA BE SCRAPS JUST BEING PLAIN FUCKIN IDIOTS. NOT SAYIN CHICANOS DOWN SOUTH ARE UNCIVILIZED BUT THE WETTERS UP HERE MAKE IT SEEM THAT WAY FOR ALL OF US. BUT MOSTLY MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THERE REPPIN THE SAME U DO. IT SUCKS CAUSE I KNOW IT AINT GONNA STOP. :siccness:

Status
Not open for further replies.