WHAT U THINK ABOUT THE "ROMERO BORN" ALBUM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2004
I THINK IS TIGHT THE ONLY THING I GOT AGAINST IT IS ALL THOSE DAMN INTROS THE WHOLE ALBUM HAS LIKE 15 FULL SONGS AND IT HAS 27 TRACKS WTF! MY Favorite SONGS ARE"I SPIT LAVA" AND THE ONE WITH "LIL ONE"

T

tha philospha

Shit i have been wondering if i should pick up that cd. Can i get a track listing of it? You know i like clika one when they rap as a group but to me the solos ain't as good. If anyone else has got an opinion on this cd post it.

Sep 15, 2002
1. Romero Born (intro)
2. I spit Lava
3. L.V. "2" S.D. feat Mr. Shadow
4. 7-0-2 East Click 2 Da' 1
5. P.P.G.F (play pussy get fucced) feat G-Money
6. My Everything feat Baby Beesh
7. Chingo Bling (skit)
8. Your First Name feat Lil One
9. What Would You Do? feat Don Cisco
10. My Messages (skit)
11. Caught you Slippin feat Space Hogg
12. Murder Musica feat Lil Rob
13. Keef Session (skit)
14. In My Life
15. 4:20 (skit)
16. Blood Shot Teardrops
17. It ain't Love You Got
18. Pops (skit)
19. "3" Day Theory
20. Ball Til' We Fall
21. The Good Die Young feat Fatal
22. Call From the Booth (skit)
23. Last Words "2" My First Born
24. One Love feat G-Money
25. Angel on My Shoulder
26. 5-0-5 Shots (skit)
27. Call "2" Heaven (outro)

Many this took a long time to type, lol. Overall it's a tight cd worth getting, and "I spit Lava" is on the siccest songs I've heard.

Mar 26, 2004
I got the cd too and i have absolutely no complaints. "I Spit Lava" is sick as well as the song following "I spit Lava" with mr shadow. The fact that it is a COMPLETELY FULL cd is awesome --- nearly 80 minutes of usage for the entire cd. You not only will get quality but you will be happy to see a cd that finally has quantity too. A one of a kind, I have not seen not one cd with as much music and goods to offer as this one, i was quite impressed.

T

tha philospha

God damn ya'll make this cd sound tight. I guess ima have to pick this one up. Thanks for tha tracklisting

Sep 15, 2002
apercen- U meant "L.V. to S.D." with Mr. Shadow

Eastsidelv- I like lil Rob, but I got to admit, that song was wack. THe beat was weak, and I don't care how tight you are, it's hard to sound tight over a weak ass beat. IT sucks cuz, a colaboration like Clika and Rob shoulda been off the hook, maybe next time they'll get a better beat.

Jun 21, 2003
www.gubb.nu
just buy em

sup?! yup, for all tha people who don´t have that romero or tha clika cd´s, just buy em, all of em is tight as hell, the romero one is my pick, tight ting. as some of the rest of yáll, can´t wait to get my hands on that ese brown cd and all other similiar shit. much love amigos. ciao. 1.

johan, sweden via chile

Sep 15, 2002
But on a different note, I think all that labeling wack n e ways. Who gives a shit what side u claim.

Like Romero sed in that song "Hide the Pain"

"I'm a Norte, in the Sur, on the Eastside of the West".

T

tha philospha

I agree Clika sounds way better in a group then when they do solo's. They're good solo's just not up to par with the group efforts

Jan 27, 2003
Romero's "Romero Born" Album Is Tight As Fuck.
Ese Brown's "The Hustle Is Tight"
Bad Boy From Clika Got A CD Out With Spice 1.

Peace Out...