Vegas Floods?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
ya its all over the news.

In Nevada, 1 1/2 inches of rain fell at the airport Wednesday and more than a foot of snow was recorded in the southern mountains. Authorities reported hundreds of crashes, and firefighters rescued several stranded motorists, including a North Las Vegas police officer whose patrol car was swamped. There were no reports of serious injuries or damage.

As the storm moved further West, three Colorado highways were closed; one was shut down by a flurry of traffic accidents, and two others by avalanches

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
this august? there was? i dont remember the rain coming in till at least september. that might have been when there was that weird rain from nowhere. all summer was hot as fucc. hit 118. dry too. it was nice for a while now its flooded again.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
yeah the floods get bad out here...just don't do something like trying to drive threw it..NOMATTER how many commercials they put on T.V...you will alawys see knuckleheads stuck on top of there cars or getting rowboated to safety!

Sep 15, 2002
Tru. I was watchin the news, and saw a Metro cop get his shit stuck in the flood while they were broadcasting live about the floods. I laughed so hard.