umm playboy, regarding an album i ordered

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
i am just wondering if you had receieved an order for the bady boy and ese cd's in the past recent weeks and shipped them out? seems each time i a paypal order has been made there is never an e-mail reply if it was shipped or not. i e-mailed the address given with the paypal order but after 2-3 day no reply. so i am just bringing it to attention in here if it is easier.

thanks in advance

Jun 24, 2003
The Nefarious said:
good lookin on the t shirt order playboy ..came right when u said ...fits perfect too
Ay homie can you tell me whut size you got and measure from top ta bottom how much inches tha shirt is. I want ta get one but havent seen a pic or know how it would fit. I mean I bought a LBI shirt and it was a XL and it fits like a X-small

Sep 25, 2003
^^ i dont have the shirt w/ me ..im at work but i always buy 2X and this one fits the way i like ..its plain black and has the cin sity records logo on the back in white ,... i'm 6'2 ,185 lbs. ..dont know if this helps .....??