soldado joke dogg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
well, from the "2nd-Line-Up" of Cin Sity i first wanna see
Blue Ragg
then Cowboy aka CrookCilla (underated imo)
then that Lil 40 Oz everybody been trippin on for a long time
& then that Joke Dog

EvadE

Sicc OG
May 22, 2003
C'mon, Joke Dog got some heat fa sho! But I agree with Ruthless, that nigga spitz some real knowledge----Bangin' Since The 80ies

Sep 12, 2003
I THINK THE ORDER IS GONNA BE LIL 40(RIP) THEN BLUE RAGG THEN JOKE DOG THEN COWBOY THATS WHAT I THINK....... BUT IM STILL WAITIN FOR ALL THESE ALBUMS TO DROP BEEN WAITIN A LONG TIME FOR LIL 40'S AND JOKE DOG'S CD

Feb 23, 2003
EvadE said:
C'mon, Joke Dog got some heat fa sho! But I agree with Ruthless, that nigga spitz some real knowledge----Bangin' Since The 80ies

man, i didn't wanna say he's wack or anything, in my opinion Joke Dog got some of the freshest lyrics I've heard in the last years & awesome delivery!

but i've been waiting too fucking long for those fuckin Blue Ragg (who is Ruthless by the way) & Lil 40 Oz CDs! And CrookCilla sounds just like a OG Doomsday member for me, but that's prolly just how i feel

Jun 24, 2003
^^^^I feel that. Been waitin for years, But another Solo from Playboy7 would be filthy also from PIT cant wait for his shit either

Jan 14, 2004
KurLz187 said:
Personally I want that Eklypss solo before any of them other CDs.

Yo, I've been trying to get at them about this myself!! I've already got some "HEATED" trax for each one of THa Doomsta's solos!!! Maybe if ya'll bombard them with requests may they'll listen to ya'll!! WUN!!! :siccness: