September 15th 2004

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2003
I thought I would let everyone that doesn't know and who owns, or is planing to own guns. On September 15th of this year the Assult Weapon Ban (AWB) of 1994 will die, and for a period of time many things that you could not get will become new, legal and CHEAP. Things such as High Capacity mags for AK-47s, AR-15s, 100 round drums will be availible. You can get all of these items now, but the only problem is they half to have been made before 1994. The only thing I have found that will not become legal are street sweepers for shotguns, since they have been categorized as Destructuve Devises (DD). Eventually (probably sooner than later) something will be put in place to prevent us from getting these items for our weapons, so Come September it is time to stocc up on shit for your ARs and AKs.
Email me if you got any specific questions [email protected]

One love -- R.I.P. Eric "Eazy-E" Wright

Jan 27, 2003
I don't currently know any other items on the DD list, but I can definately find out within hopefuly the next 24 hours. Hopefuly I will have all or most of the items on the DD list posted on here by noon (central time) Monday the 12th.

Jan 27, 2003
Here is the list as promised, posted at 12:37am Monday the 12th. I asked all of the people on the weapon forum that I regularily go to, and the only other thing on the DD list is an M-203 grenade launcher. This is the grenade launcher that attaches to an M-16/AR-15, like to one in the end of Scarface. Also I found out another interesting thing, which is that in MOST states FLAMETHROWERS are legal, and are less regulated that a poccet knife. Bacc to the DD list I found it interesting that M-79 grenade launchers where not classified as Destructive Devices, the only real difference is that the M-79 cannot be attached to anyother weapon that I am aware of. However, M-203s and street sweepers are still availible, they just cannot be made after a certain date that can be found on some Gov't website. let me know if you have anymore questions.