Redrum Inc is HARD AS FUK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
Going thru some of these Redrum Inc tracks we got and I'm lovin em. High energy, make a nigga wanna tear some shit up. I know a lot of yall like the Redrum songs we released but I wanted to know if any of yall wasn't feelin them at all? Me myself, I am looking forward to releasing this shit. I think it will be one of our career highlights.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
The two Redrum Inc. tracks I've heard are 2 of my all time favorites from Cin Sity, so I definitly am fiendin for more of it. I've been wanting a Redrum Inc since I first heard Northtown Vs Westside.

May 11, 2002
I've been a supporter of doomsday ever since I bought the album Pray for me But.... There is already a european Heavy Metal group called Redrum Inc. Who had the name first though I'm not sure....

May 11, 2002
Shit that's good shit ,don't even think I was trying to hate homie I noticed it so I just thought I'd mention the fact.

Aug 7, 2002
dam dat shit sound sicc as hell and intresting....im kinda lost tho what are some red rum inc songs or wateva? has sum been released ...is it sum hard core type of shit or wat....holla