PLAYBOY I WANNA ADD SOMETHIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
You didn't know Soldado Lil 40 Oz (rip)...how can you call one man, Soldado Lil 40 oz(rip) a buster based on what one of your homeboys said about another man, Johnny Boy?

If I knew who you was I'm sure I could find somebody who would call you a buster...shit that random people say about other people don't mean shit. If I don't like you then you are a bitch, buster or whatever else I wanna call you...it doesn't have to be based on FACT nowadays...thats why it don't mean shit.

Busters don't usually die young, cuz they run & hide from any situation that puts them in danger. My R.I.P. homeboy wasn't no buster.

It was you who said this was a Nor vs Sur vs Vegas thread, then you turn around and call a Vegas rep a buster...show some respect for my dead homeboy or keep your mutha fuckin mouth shut!
I RESPECT WHAT U SAY YA U GOT THAT RIGHT THAT I DONT KNOW HIM AND I SHOULDNT BELIEVE EVERYTHING I HEAR BUT THE REASON I CALLED HIM A BUSTER IS CUZ HE CLAIMED "SURENO" IN ONE OF HIS SONGS AND U KNOW THAT VEGAS AINT BASED ON SURENOS CUZ VEGAS GANGS GOT THEIR OWN SHIT

Oct 24, 2004
SO WHAT DO THE ESES CLAIM IN LAS VEGAS. AND UR DUMB IF U THINK SCRAPS DONT LIVE OUT HERE. I STARTED THIS THREAD TO GET THE ANSWER 'WHY DOES DOOMSDAY RAP WIT SCRAPS' , NOT 4 A BUNCH OF LEVAS TRYING TO SPEAK ON SOME THING THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. LIL 40 OZ, JOKE DOGG, WIKKED, ALL COME SICC. SO DOESNT PITT AND ESPECIALLY EKLYPSE

Sep 15, 2002
FUCC DON'T START THIS SHIT AGAIN

No one is saying that Sur/Nor don't live out here. I don't think anyone said that once. We are saying that it's really a Cali thing, and not a Vegas thing. Cali transplants account for more than 40% of the 7,000 new residents that move here a month.(there is some debate on that figure, some say its more like 60% and up) So of course there are going to be a lot of Sur/Nor here. BUt Vegas have their own sets, and thats what they claim.

TO lump EVERY SINGLE MEXICAN that rolls with Doomsday as a Sureno, without really knowing if they are or arent is fuccin ignorant. ANd if someone is, who cares, the soldados that roll with them are fuccin clean as hell with their ryhmes.( I'm still waintin on Joke Dog's and Wikkid's shit too drop)