Plaue 2 & Cin Sity T-Shirts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
We have GOOD news and we have BAD news.

First the BAD news.

Plague 2 is NOT droppin on October 12, 2004. We just got back from Sac working on it and we all came to the conclusion that we needed to make the album better than it is. If we would have dropped it in October we felt we would have been putting out a Sub par project and none of us want to do that. We are still working on new songs and we will be taking some of the song off. It looks like it is not going to hit the streets until January 2005.

Now the GOOD news.

T- Shirts will be here next week!

The most requested design was a Black shirt with the Cin Sity Cross on the back. Up to this point we reserved those shirts for CIN SITY ARTISTS ONLY. We decided to order a LIMITED supply of these shirts for yall. At this point we are not sure if we are going to get more of the Cin Sity Cross shirts or just do this as a one time special. We will have other shirts available in the future but for the time being we are only offering the Cin Sity Cross so go to our Swap Meet on our Website and place your order now, they are $20 each and we have sizes Medium to XXXL. Everything is on a first come first serve basis and once they are gone we don't know if we are going to offer them anymore.

Jul 1, 2004
im coo wit it being pushed bac. shit if yall felt it wasnt good enuf it WASNT good enuf u kno. it can only get better and 2 or 3 months aint shit to wait for it u kno. i no its gona be tight. least u was honest about why it got pushed bacc thats real shit playboy

Jun 24, 2003
Dam. I was wantin that cd in little over a mouth,. But its coo though. Longer wait better product. Ima swoop a shirt though.

Ay Playboy do you got tha measurmentsof tha T-shirts. How long is tha XL. Dont want shit half wat down my arm ya feel

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
don't know the measurements tyson.

Plague 2 will come out a lot better then if we released it in October, there are some tight tracks already tho, just not enough ya dig. Some of the tight ones already are Mone E Mono and Voodoo Man...there are more that we don't have titles for yet. It will be top notch when it drops tho.