Plague 2 release date?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2004
on the last song on the siccmixx the beat they use for the 2nd verse of One Mo' Pound fucking knocks....i cant wait for Plague 2 mayne

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Yea the plague is a fuckin classic. Lynch comes so sicc on "I Aint Worried"
"Im poison if ya touch me, ejaculate blood with your body in the mud im blood thirsty, Somebody must have cursed me. All i got is water in my veins - fuck your daughter in her brains"

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
yeah it was spose'd to drop oct. 12th...when's it droppin playboy? Or at least whats the status on it? How far are ya'll up in the cd?

May 22, 2003
Playboy told Siccmade is releasing it... They pushed it back cause they wanted the beats sound tighter and he also told they got only bangers now.
I'm definitely lookin forward to this shit. Should be Bo$$like--

EvadE

Sicc OG
May 22, 2003
Is Cin Sity releasin the Plague 2? Cause in the booklet of the new CS release it's anounced to come from CS. Ithought Siccmade was releasin it?

Jun 26, 2005
EvadE said:
Is Cin Sity releasin the Plague 2? Cause in the booklet of the new CS release it's anounced to come from CS. Ithought Siccmade was releasin it?
I think CS is releasing it, I hope it comez out soon, cuz me and my homies are dyin for this one!

Doomsday, you guys r the shit!