much love muttafacko's an muttafackettes yall make me proud of our city!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2005
gotta say whattup an much love to the vegas fam up in dis muttafacko.god damn it's good to see yall blowin up like this,i remember bumpin yalls shiat when i was jus a lil muttafacko myself.since then we've all grown up,I jus recently got back from iraq and out of tha marine corps,and yall is bigger than a peter north wadd.I'm still tryin ta get up to date on all the music out there right now and I'm lookin for the older shit as well.If any muttafacko out there can help me find Remains:book 2 I'd greatly appreciate it.Also expect a lil' stir from a group called m.s.k. outta west vegas.Maniac serial killas is a group of 3 brothers(from oldest to youngest)Spooky,Menthol,an J-doe who make there own beats,raps,an mutta fackin recordin studio for that matter.There still pretty fresh but once they get their feet wet,expect naked dives into fat bitches with battle axe wangs an teflon covered ball bags.It's good ta be back in my city cause it's da muttafackin bomb bia,much love to the east,west,north,an south parts of vegas,and to where ever my killas be layin low at tha moment,mutta fack a 5-doady,clean off da prints,leave no evidence,life aint what it seems so keep ya mutta fackin pipe clean.

I'll catch ya on da flip side twistin midget nipples,
mad mutha fuckin vegas love,
Pick Me Up

Jul 21, 2004
Rottingbody said:
Damn BLOOD dont be comin in here hatin on peeps, All he was doin was askin sum simple questions and then you diss him cuz of what he wearing. grow up little boy
ey lokz i waz jus playin fu chillax, dont take shit to seriously homie, i didnt mean to anger n e body, so chillax homie

Jul 12, 2004
you mothafuccas is bitches, talking this slob this, blue ragg waste of space that, muthafuccas need to shut the fucc up and chill, everybody tryin to get hostile and hard on the god damn internet, calm down with that shit.

Jul 1, 2004
man yall do be trippin over nothin on the net. aint no poin tin internet beef unless dude u talkin to lives on ya block or u can and WILL get to him to see him bout sumthin. otherwise its a waste of time and energey. go eat a doughnut or sumthin. youll get more out of it.

or youd get more outa it by listenin to this !!! lol
What it do?
www.soundclick.com/hydro
Beats for sale, and they banging, so holla back
Already
HyDrØ Beatz