most underrated cin sity release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
Ima say Underground vol.1 and vol.2. They both heated as fucc and you cant find it at any store. Dont hear much talk bout these

Jun 21, 2003
www.gubb.nu
underrated

yeah!!!
peace, hm, that´s a hard one, it all depends how you see it, don´t think cin sity ever put a weak or even near weak release, them all tha bombs, that way none is underrated...but usually some albums sell less or don´t get recognized as much, this goes for all muscians, so ok, the point of tha tread, most underrated:

Doomsday & Cin Sity "Underground Vol 2"

don´t really know why, it´s just a feeling, i really think that cd is damn tight, kind a new era from cin sity, i mean with all them releases being dropped or will be dropped, all within a good span of time, i don´t think all will think about this, that why it´s tha most underrated...well i´m out, that´s heavy cin sity & their peoples them, keep that shit coming, ha ha, workaholics, respect...1...

yush!!!

Jun 21, 2003
www.gubb.nu
evade and peeps, blue ragg tha hardest, my favorite no doubt, track on u2 is so damn heavy and deep, pure quality all tha time on that and all, keep mashin ruthless and cin sity, can´t wait for that new ruthless aka blue ragg album to drop, big shout out, wicced

Feb 23, 2003
^yea that BLue Ragg song is a classic & my fav from that record!
never the less it's still Playboy 7's solo for me, P got lyrics like no other in the bizz, real life shit!
& u can't fuck wit that track "Hide N Go Get It" wit Las Vegas Blvd.!!!

:)