Lynch & Doomsday - SiccMixx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2003
www.gubb.nu
peace...
i´m loyal as the rest of tha fans, you should have my order for siccmixx by now, damn, now we just have to wait for like 3 weeks, torture, anyway, much respect cin sity and brotha lynch hung, thanxx!!!

Mar 17, 2003
i read someone thinks the new siccmixx is got new beats? just wondering if thats true or not. also, are these the originals or the retwists from survival of the siccest?

Jan 14, 2004
i read someone thinks the new siccmixx is got new beats? just wondering if thats true or not. also, are these the originals or the retwists from survival of the siccest?

Its got some new stuff on it not from "Survival of the Siccest" hot shit!! U should cop it! Wun!

Dec 15, 2003
^^^^
If this is Crazy 8 from Black Rhino you need to make dat shit happen homie. You make sum of da siccest beats out. Fuccin Paper Route is a classic, one of the most underrated and slept on albums ever. If you get down wit deez niggaz on some new shit, yyeeeeeeeee! Yadidamin!

Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
hit siccmade sent me a copie, shit iz fuccin tight, i like how itz like aradio station and shittin on niggaz gotmy pumped for plague 2, but that locc 2 tha brain iz one of my favorites off tha cd, that and doom intro, tha whole cd iz bumpin, been bumping it out load since i got it

May 22, 2003
Yeah, shit's coo---
Only fucked up thing is: only ONE muthafuckin Playboy verse---but it's one of his siccest verses ever so it's all good.