I Need A Review For These Cds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
We workin yall. We doin 9 projects this year. First one is Northtown vs. Westside vs. Eastside on April 19. Eklypss was writin on his project last night, Pit has about half his project done, I just finished writin a song called "No Pressure" today...so we workin. Everybody doin solos this year. I aint been on here much because there is a lot of activity here at the office/studio...but yall stick with us...we got a lot of good music for you this year.

May 11, 2002
I cant wait till the "Plague 2" drops.

I also want to hear a new Doomsday CD with just Playboy, Pit, & Eklypss. Thats it...no features and new material.

Feb 2, 2005
Undaground Volume 2 is like an 8.5 it's tight!!! If you like Doomsday you have to swoop it. NTwn Vs WestSide Vol 1 is heat!!!!! Got some sick vegas rappers on there. NTwn Vs WestSide Vol 1 is a Cinsity classic I'd give it a 9. Ntwn vol2 I was not really feeling the other rappers on it but Doomsday and Blue Ragg Moc C come tight as fuck. I'd swoop it up just for the about 6 tight tracks on it. I'd give it about a 7.5 as a review