How Long Has Yall bKeen Listenin to Doomsday/Cin Sity Shit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2003
If I'm not mistaken I think since about 99', thats when I first heard them, it was the "Black Market" song, heard it on hounds of the undergroud cd.

One love -- R.I.P. Eric "Eazy-E" Wright

Jul 10, 2002
I've been knockin' Doomsday eversince I first got ahold of XV in like 94, so I guess 10 yrs, and who'da guessed my guy D-Sane would be lace 'em w/ beats a couple years later.

Oh yeah, to all Doomsday, good lookin' on shippin that Plague to me, the iShhh is really poppin' thanx for the auto's too.

Keep hackin' out that wicked iShhh like an axe blade...

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
I got ahold of my first copy of XV in 1995. My homey picked it up at tower records just because the cover looked like some evil shit. We was into Esham and Natas big at the time so we was always fiendin for the dark wicked shit. The first time I heard that I couldn't believe what the fuck I was hearing. Plus I was already a big Lynch fan so his (recycled) verse didn't hurt.

Nov 8, 2003
I remember walkin down cheyenne at about pecos and seein their flyers they had put up on the street lights.I dont remember the exact year cause imma fuckin burnout and shyt.But soon as i saw that shyt i went down to my favorite cd in the fuckin world "P.I. Records" he eventually got that shyt for me