How do ya'll protect your home

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2003
What I mean is, do you got a security system, dogs, guns, knives, or do you not even worry about that shit? I am asking to see how similar I am to other people.
Personally me, I don't fucc around with no security system, and can't have any pets where I live, but I got a whole lot of fuccing weapons like: 12 gauge Mossberg, two .45s one Glock one Para Ord, one .40 Cz, a Glock 9mm, AR-15, a single and a double edged axe, baseball bat with a nail threw the end, and some other crazy shit.

One love -- R.I.P. Eric "Eazy-E" Wright

Sep 15, 2002
I got some metal bars and screens on all windows and doors. I got a 12 gauge Winchester Defender. All black, with a rubber stock, and a fiber optic site.

I also for a .45 Ruger, I love them thangs, they maybe ugly but Rugers are hella fuccin reliable.

I also got a couple ASPs. Those are those black batons that cops carry, that u can whip out and it extends. My ol' boy Darnell used to call them nigga beaters.

I also got some martial art weapons.

ANd two cats, but they lazy and don't do shit.

Oct 12, 2003
Shit i live out in the country so for dogs I got a Rottweiler and a Doberman. Other than that for blades I got a machete and a couple switchblades.

as far as heat goes, i got a .45 colt, .380 PPK, and for the big heat i got a M4