G-Money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2002
Thats the only stuff I've heard as well, was on the Clika cd's. I've been wonderin the same thing. I like him and Pablo X, I think they are different but they are still both tight.

Dec 19, 2003
You should check out the song "Heavenly Father" by Young Dre ft. G-Money from the "Thug Angel Soundtrack". Fuck the whole album is a classic but this song is my favorite.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
yea you guys are right that guy g-money can sing. I just thought that when I listened to that Clika one cd the other day. and I also gotta agreee with what Sentenced said cause the heavenly father track and the whole thug angel soundtrack is really tyte.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
he was also on 2PAC's ME AGAINST the WORLD album,
on the song "YOUNG NIGGAZ"
and from what i remember, he's not from here.....
juss been livin here the past 10 years or summn.........
i remember when i was @ the studio w/FLAWLESS OUTLAWZ in 1999,
he was there w/LA CLIKA, and ended up droppin a hook 4 F.O.L. while he was there......
he really impressed me that day w/his blowin...dood gets off.......

Dec 19, 2003
^ yeah he also did the original hook for the song "Do For Love" for 2Pac (originaly called "Sucka 4 Love").
He got one hell of a voice it would be tight to see an album droppin from him.

Sep 15, 2002
He's been here 10 years? I'd say that makes him local. There aren't too many ppl born and raised here to begin with. Even Romero is from New Mexico.

LMT

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2004
Ive always liked that fool G-Money on the hooks. I was just about to make a thread asking if he was gonna drop a solo album. My homie gave me a mix cd with a song titled "One Time" by G-Money, with G-Money just singing on the whole track, shit was tight. So whats up, no word on G-Money droppin a solo album or what?

Dec 19, 2003
LMT said:
Ive always liked that fool G-Money on the hooks. I was just about to make a thread asking if he was gonna drop a solo album. My homie gave me a mix cd with a song titled "One Time" by G-Money, with G-Money just singing on the whole track, shit was tight. So whats up, no word on G-Money droppin a solo album or what?
I know for a fact that there is a G-Money with a solo out, dont know if its the same one tho. I saw it it on Ebay a gang of times
Young Dre ft. G-Money - Heavenly Father

LMT

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2004
Yeah, that was him on the hook with Young Dre. I looked on ebay and two cds came up but I doubt they are from the same G-Money.