Dude who killed that cop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2002
Tripped out shit.I heard about it Wendsday, I thought it was going to be one of the more hardcore rappers out here. (yeah cinsity crossed my mind) So i bought the paper the following day, turned out to be a dude I used to know from work. Shit had me surprised. . I kicked it wit dude and I used to go to school with someone in his group .I ain't seen dude in a minute tho, but I remember him being coo as fucc, it was sad to see it was him.

r.i.p Amir aka Trajik

Feb 21, 2006
R.I.P trajik

trajik waz a memba of m.o.b.b (money ova bouji bytchez )which iz a clik of tha gang im part of n.o.o (new orlean outlawz)
yo red keep ur head up yher
if n e one haz a record company im lookin 4 a deal so holla at me n letz c if i got wat it takez ight i no i do yher

R.I.P trajik aka c-mak
LOV YA NIGGA IM GONNA SEE YA ON THA OTHA SIDE

Dec 17, 2005
Police investigating possible threats against Crump inquest witness

News 3 has learned that one of the key witnesses in the inquest into the shooting death of local rapper Amir Crump was threatened before and during her testimony.

News 3 sources say that while Crump's girlfriend, Geri Gonzado, was on the stand Thursday, one of Crump's supporters in the audience made a motion across the throat as if he was going to kill her. That supporter was one of many wearing red shirts in memory of the man who shot and killed Sergeant Henry Prendes.

The man who made the threatening motion was not in the courtroom Friday morning and our First Response Team has learned police have opened an investigation into witness intimidation. We've also learned Gonzado was the victim of a home invasion right before she came to court Thursday morning.

Meanwhile, the inquest continues. First up was the medical examiner. He testified that Amir Crump had enough ecstasy in his system to kill him. He also testified the ecstasy could have made him shoot at police when officers never had their guns drawn. We also heard that Prendes and Crump were shot five times each.

Officers also testified that they tried to shield Crump's girlfriend's mother at the same time, trying to assist Sergeant Prendes as he lay dying.
http://kvbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=4647512